21

Hyunjin

"Hey, are you okay?" Hyunjin turned his head to see a face he didn't expect to see.

"Oh, h-hey Felix," he looked back, "I'm fine, just kinda tired."

"Well, as long as you're ok," Felix said, patting Hyunjin's back.

"I actually wanted to tell you something," he continued, looking the taller in the face.

"What is is?" Hyunjin tilted his head to the side, eyebrows furrowing in question.

"I found Jackson, Mark, and BamBam talking to Jeongin before lunch, they had him cornered in the back hallw-"

"I know what you're gonna say," Hyunjin cut the younger off, "he doesn't know, Jeongin, so don't tell him,"

Hyunjin let out a breath, turning his entire body to face Felix. How does he know Jeongin already? The taller thought, but quickly dismissed the thought.

"Is he ok?"

"Yeah, he's perfectly fine, he sat with me a lunch. Along with Yugyeom, Jinyoung, Jaebum, and Youngjae." Felix pat the older on the back.

"Please keep him, he's a good kid," Felix look up, pulling Hyunjin into a hug, "we're all here to support you, no matter what you say-" he pulled away and looks Hyunjin in the eyes, "okay?"

Hyunjin nodded, patting the shorter on the head. The two smiled at each other and walked to their next classes.

*time skip*

"Hey Hyunjinnie!" A sweet voice sounded in the classroom after everyone had left. Hyunjin gulped, but turned around to face the shorter.

"H-hi Jeongin," He smiled slightly, to not seem rude.

"What are you doing after school?" Jeongin walked closer, swinging his backpack over his shoulder.

"Nothing that I know of, w-why?" Hyunjin played with the straps on his backpack nervously.

"I wanted to see if you would like to get some hot chocolate with me after school?" The you get asked hopefully, smiling brightly at Hyunjin, showing off the beautiful dimples and cute braces.

Hyunjin tried to think of something to say, but his voice proved him wrong, so he stuck with a nod instead, earning an even wider grin from the younger, if that was possible.

"Yay! See you after school then," with that, the younger left the room to a blushing, cute mess of Hyunjin.