19

Jeongin

Jeongin was walking down the hallway, on his way to lunch, when he got pushed near the lockers, a group of people surrounding him.

"Hey shorty, hows your boyfriend?" One teased, getting closer to Jeongin's face.

"Yeah, are you gay like him?" Someone else said, tilting his head to the side.

"W-What are you talking a-about?" Jeongin stuttered, voiced laced with confusion.

"You were walking in the school with that mess," the first one spoke, teasing the younger boy once again.

"You guys stop, he didn't do anything wrong, leave him alone," the tallest said, trying to drag the others away.

"No, you can go but I wanna have a little more fun," a third guy pitched in, closing in on Jeongin.

"Fine," he said, before running off to another part of the school.

"W-what do you want f-from me?" Jeongin squeaked, nervous in front of the seniors.

"Oh nothing," the first guy mocked, now only having him and the other two guys around him.

"We're just gonna have a little fun," the third guy snarled, a shit eating grin on his face.

One of the guys grabbed Jeongin's arm, squeezing it with a tight grip. Said boy squeaked, jumping at the sudden action. The grip got tighter as Jeongin tried to get his arm loose, failing as the grip was too tight to handle getting any tighter.

"Let him go," a deep voice sounded through the hallway, followed by shoe squeaking on the tile of the hallway.

A figure came from around the corner, followed by the tall guy and the other three who walked away earlier. Jeongin was relived that they went to get help instead of leaving him there. His eyes widened when he saw who they retrieved.