4

Jeongin's POV

As the day came to an end, Jeongin pranced to Jisung's locker, having stopped there in between fourth and fifth period because of Jisung needing to exchange his books.

"Jisung!" Jeongin called, jogging to said boy and smiling as Jisung stopped to greet the younger.

"What's up?" The shorter asks, stepping back to close his locker, before turning towards Jeongin, smiling at the giddy boy.

"I wanted to say that you for welcoming me and being my friend," Jeongin replied, suddenly getting shy, a blush forming in his face.

Jisung chuckled and pinched the boy's face, mumbling a 'cute' before patting his cheek and smiling at him.

"It's really nothing, also I'm sorry about Hyunjin not being too excited, he's not very..." Jisung trailed off, not knowing how to explain his thoughts, "let's just say many people at this school don't see how great he is."

Jeongin furrowed his eyebrows, confused from what Jisung said, but nodded, smiling at him once again.

"Have a good day Innie, see you tomorrow, yeah?" Jisung ruffled Jeongin's hair before turning and walking away. Jeongin smiled at the nickname, but his face soon contorted to confusion once again.

What did Jisung mean, people don't like Hyunjin?