Chapter 1 "Honeymoon"

Long Beach, NY
Friday 12:00 PM

"In The Hotel"

AJ and his wife Alexa were preparing their bags as they were about to go back to their house after a great one month honeymoon.

"You know what? That month passed so quickly.....I feel like I don't want to ever go back." AJ said.

"You have no idea how happy I am! That was literally the best month in my entire life." Alexa said.

"Trust me, as long as we are together, our life is going to be just as good as that month was." AJ said with a smile so Alexa smiled too.

"When is our plane taking off?" Alexa asked.

"In two hours....we better harry up or we will miss it. I have work tomorrow." AJ said.

"Ok, ok!" Alexa said.

There was a knock at the door so AJ went to open it.

"Surprise!!" Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows said.

AJ was shocked to find his two best friends. They pulled him to outside the room to talk to him.

"What....What are you doing here?" AJ said in shock.

"Surprise, right?.....we know you are flying back to New York today so we said why don't we go to him and spend the day with him then we go back home." Karl said.

"But my plane is going to take off after two hours." AJ said.

"Cancel it!!" Luke said.

"You are joking, right? Tell me if you are joking!" AJ said.

"We are not joking!! Cancel your flight! We are going to spend the day together here then we will take you back home with our car in the afternoon." Luke said.

"I don't want to arrive at home late, I have work tomorrow." AJ said.

"No worries, my friend! Where is your wife?" Karl said.

"She is inside the room, preparing our bags......come in!!" AJ said.

"No! You and your wife dress up and we will wait for you here." Karl said.

"We will go have breakfast first, then we go where ever you want." Luke said.

"Ok, fine!" AJ said and he went inside the room.

"Where have you been?" Alexa asked.

"You won't believe who is outside, Luke and Karl are outside waiting for us. They made it a surprise and came to spent the day with us." AJ said.

"What about the plane?" Alexa asked.

"I will cancel it.....they will take us back to New York in there car." AJ said.

"Ok, then!" Alexa said.

"I know they are crazy.....but I know also that we are going to have so much fun." AJ said.

"In The Hospital"

Seth was in his clinic but he was sleeping.

"Seth!!" Samoa Joe called so Seth woke up.

"What?" Seth said is shock.

"Good morning, buddy!" Samoa Joe said mocking Seth and laughed.

"You know I was doing a serious sergury all night and that case was a hopeless case but I saved the patient....don't I deserve some rest?!" Seth said.

"Yeah, talking about that, why are you still in the hospital....go have some rest in your house." Samoa said.

"I still have some work. I will finish everything and leave......thankfully there is no surgeries today." Seth said.