Chapter 47

"Daddy, stories," I mumbled, clinging to him as he laid me down in our bed that night. We'd sat outside on the beach for hours watching the sun set and then watching the stars come out.

"One second love," he said, kissing my forehead. I nuzzled into him before he pulled away and I followed him with my eyes. He pulled his shirt over his head, exposing the pale white skin of his chest and his perfect abs. I snapped out of littlespace and smirked at him.

"How old are you, Princess?" He asked.

"17," I said as he climbed onto the bed, crawling up so that he was hovering over me.

"And, how do you propose we spend the night?" He asked, smirking at me. His accent grew thicker, causing me to become putty in his hands.

"However you think best," I said, grabbing his face and kissing him.

The next morning, Jasper peppered kisses all over my face to get my attention. I hadn't quite fallen asleep after the events of last night, but I was somewhere between conscious and unconscious.

"Hey babe," I said, smiling at him.

"Still 17?" He asked.

"Yeah," I said, smiling at him.

"So, maybe today, we could plan that wedding we've been looking forward to for months," Jasper said.

"Well, we could, for a while, I suppose. We could go visit that hammock out on the deck of this wonderful treehouse and discuss a few things," I said.

"I've never heard such a wonderful idea before," he said.

"Let me find some clean clothes first," I said. I rolled out of bed and headed to my suitcase, grabbing a sundress and getting dress.

"You," Jasper said, speeding over to me. He placed a kiss to my neck. "Are," he said, kissing a little higher as he moved some of my hair. "Absolutely," he said, pausing yet again to kiss me. "Gorgeous," he said, finally leaving forward and kissing as close to my mouth as he could get.

"We could always forget about wedding planning for a few hours," I suggested, pressing ever so slightly closer to my fiance.

"No, wedding first. At least something. We've waited too long for this wedding as it. Granted it is my fault, but still," he said.

"Let's go then," I said. We headed out to the hammock and laid down together. I laid on top of him, him wrapping his arms around my waist to hold me as I began to spew ideas at him left and right.

"So, there's a few ideas I had floating around. This I found for myself," I said showing him a picture of heels that read "as we walk this journey from beginning to end I'm glad I have found my true love and best friend".

"That's very cute doll," he said, kissing my forehead.

"And since we're already family, these signs are cute," I said, flipping through a couple different pick a seat signs.

"I agree, I think it's important to make everyone feel united. I had an idea for like the entry type point," he said.

"Oo, what is it?" I asked, genuinely curious.

"There's like pictures lining the walk way up to the seats," he said.

"Yeah, yeah, I've seen those. They're amazing," I said, smiling up at him before kissing his lips.

The next several hours carried on in the same fashion as we made great progress towards having our wedding planned.