Chapter 37

"Vivvy, princess, it's time to get up," Daddy said. It's been a week and a half since Bella and Edward came home, and the day after the big fight between everyone else, I slipped back into my normal four year old headspace.

"Daddy, I'm thirsty," I said as I turned to face him.

"I know baby, but we can't go hunting yet. It isn't safe," he said.

"Daddy, when can we go again?" I asked.

"I don't know yet princess," Daddy said. "Do you wanna do something else to take your mind off it?"

"Yes please Daddy," I said.

"How about first, we get out of bed and get some actual clothes on," Daddy suggested.

"I don't want to," I protested, whining some about having to put real clothes on.

"You can choose what to wear," Daddy said, in hopes of getting me dressed without a struggle.

"I'm staying in my PJs then," I said defiantly as I crossed my arms to emphasize my point.

"Vivian Joy, lose the attitude right now young lady," Daddy said.

"No," I said, not really try to test his limits, but succeeding anyways. I just didn't feel good since it's been weeks since we last hunted, so I wanted to stay in bed.

"Vivian, this is your last warning, either get out of bed or you're getting a spanking," Daddy said.

"I don't wanna get up," I said, still refusing to move. Daddy sat up and moved the edge of the bed, rubbing his eyes out of frustration.

"Vivian, come here," he said, anger clear in his tone. I moved quickly, deciding that I didn't want anymore of a punishment than what I was getting.

When I got close enough, Daddy moved me I was sitting in his lap.

"Vivian, I have to punish you for not listening to Daddy," he said. "Over my knee. You'll get five swats."

I listened, quickly positioning myself over his knee so I didn't get in trouble.

Smack. That wasn't so bad, but I was definitely thankful for the fact that he left my PJs on me.

Smack. Smack. I could tell that Daddy was being nicer than usual because he was stressed and scared of taking that out on me.

When he noticed that the first three didn't hurt as bad as normal, the last two smacks were the hardest he dare make them.

I started crying almost instantly as the fourth smack made contact, and I was definitely crying by the time it was over.

"Shh," Daddy started as he picked me up to sit in his lap. "Little one, Daddy loves you so much. You've got to listen to Daddy though."

"I'm sorry Daddy. I'm so sorry for not listening. I love you," I said, snuggling closer to his chest.

"I love you too little one. So so much," he said. After a few more moments of him cooing to me, I calmed down and started to relax.

"How about we go get dressed now, yeah?" Daddy said. I nodded at the idea and Daddy carried me into the closet.

"What do you wanna wear little one?" Daddy asked.

"Sloths," I said, pointing to a pair of pastel leggings with sloths on them. I had a pastel dress to match them, and a stuffie that was identical to the sloths on my leggings.

"Alright little one, sloths it is," Daddy said. He helped me get dressed, making me giggle several times.

A/N: I know that vampires can't actually cry, but if Jasper can put Vivvy to sleep then you can bet that he can make her cry too. Anyways, I hope you're all enjoying this story! Love you all so much!

Erynn