Chapter 10

“Vivian, will you come here please,” Jasper said from our room. I headed up to our room and pulled the door shut behind me.

“So, babe,” Jasper said. “I've been doing some thinking.”

“It's what we both need. I need someone to look after me, and you need someone who's going to depend on you wholeheartedly,” I said. He nodded in agreement.

“I assume that's what you've been talking to Rose and Alice about,” he said. I nodded in response and cuddled up on our bed.

“So, I've been doing some research and I've compiled some rules that will take effect after we tell Carlisle and Esme about us tomorrow,” he said.

“Okay, Daddy,” I said. He smiled down at me, causing me to smile too.

“Rule one, always listen to Daddy. Daddy knows best and wants what's best for you,” he said.

“Agreed,” I said.

“Rule two, no being disrespectful towards anyone. That includes remembering your manners. With Daddy, Esme, and Carlisle there will be no slack, but with the others you might get away with more,” he said.

“Good because Emmy and I fight a lot, but I still love him,” I said.

“Oh, you love Em,” Daddy said.

“Like a brother,” I said.

“Okay. Rule three, respect yourself. No more talking bad about yourself in anyways. I love you and want to see you be as confident as possible,” he said.

“Love you too,” I said softly.

“Rule number four, no lying. Don't lie to me Princess,” he said. I purred slightly at the pet name. He smirked before continuing to talk. “I will find out and you will get punished.”

“No lying, got it,” I said.

“Rule number five, bedtime at 10 pm. Daddy and Vivvy will be in bed by 10 o'clock every night even though Vivvy can't always sleep. Daddy is allowed to change bedtime if he feels the need,” he said.

“Daddy?” I asked softly.

“What is it?” He asked.

“What time can I get up?” I asked.

“5 am,” he said. I nodded and he kissed my forehead before continuing.

“Rule number six, talk to Daddy. If anything makes you uncomfortable tell me. We need to communicate if our relationship is going to work,” he said. I nodded and he continued on down the list.

“Rule seven, Daddy will have total control of your emotions while in little space so your powers don't get out of control and hurt someone,” he said.

“Good idea,” I said.

“That's why I'm the Daddy,” he said. I giggled at him and saw him smile in response.

“Rule number 8, watch your language. This isn't so bad unless you're with Emmett, but I've always had a hard time understanding why such an intelligent young woman feels the need to swear like you do,” he said.

“Sorry, Daddy,” I said, feeling guilty almost instantly.

“Just don't let it happen in the future, okay, baby,” he said. I nodded in response.

“Rule nine, all hunting must be done outside of littlespace,” he said. “Hunting requires a lot of focus, so you're going to have to be big for that.”

“You're right,” I said.

“And last but not least, rule ten, Daddy has the right to change rules, deal out punishments, or give out rewards as he sees fit,” he said.

“Sounds good, so long as Daddy promises to be fair,” I said.

“Always, baby,” he said. “Anything you want to add?”

“No, you covered it all Daddy,” I said. I looked at the clock up on the wall and saw it was almost ten.

“I'm going to put some PJs on,” I said, standing up and heading to my closet. I got changed into some pajama pants with owls on them and the matching shirt.

“You're so cute babygirl,” he said.

“Thanks Daddy,” I said. I crawled into bed beside him and curled up with my head on his chest.

“Hey, Vivvy,” Jasper's voice broke into my thoughts after a while.

“Yes, Daddy?” I asked.

“I meant to ask you earlier, but what do you want to be called while you're in littlespace?”

“I like Princess and Vivvy since when I'm big everyone calls me Viv,” I said.

“What about baby girl?” He asked.

“I like that too,” I said.