Chapter 14

The next few months were spent in and out of little space.

Shortly before Jasper had to go back to school, he pulled me out of little space so we could hunt together and talk about something.

"Viv, can we talk now?" Jasper asked, sitting down beside me on the bed.

"Yeah, of course," I said, setting the book I was reading down.

"Babe, I wanted to take you to Build-a-Bear as a surprise for the end of summer, but I didn't want to scare little you and end up with a Vivvy meltdown," Jasper said.

"Um, I'd love that, but I'm not sure that I can go as a little," I said, looking at my hands out of embarrassment.

"If you want to stay big we can go tomorrow," he said. "Don't be embarrassed. I know you don't like to be little around new people."

"Thank you," I said, kissing his cheek. "Thank you for checking with me, and making it comfortable for me."

"Of course baby. I love you so much," he said.

The next morning, Jasper and I got ready to leave at about 7:30. We were both happy and content to be the first ones there, so we decided to leave early.

"Which do you want to wear today babygirl?" Jasper asked, holding up a blue dress and a pink dress of similar style.

"The pink one please," I said, pointing at it happily.

"Leggings?" He asked, holding up two pairs.

"Yes please. The black ones," I said. Jasper stacked the clothes together before helping me change. Once I was dressed, he brushed and braided my hair. Alice and Rosalie had taught him to do my hair so he could do it for me while I was in little space.

"Ready to go little one?" Jasper asked as we were sitting in the car.

"Jasper, please just call me Vivvy," I said. "I know it'll be hard, but I can't. My anxiety will skyrocket and I'll freak out. I trust you to control my emotions so I don't hurt anyone, but I don't want to risk it. I know I have full control of my gift and emotions, and I know I have trust issues sometimes. So, please, just help me stay big for today."

"Of course I will love. I want you to relax and enjoy yourself, so if it'll help you than that's what we'll do," Jasper said, kissing my forehead before pulling out of the garage and heading off towards Port Angeles.

When we arrived, Jasper parked the car before getting out and walking around to my side. It looked like he was being a gentleman; but truth be known, he had child locks installed in the front door for when I'm in little space, and they were still engaged.

"What bear do you want?" He asked as we walked into the store.

"Can we get matching ones?" I asked, my voice filling with excitement.

"Sure we can love," he said. We picked out matching white bears and headed to the filling station.

"Are you on a date?" The woman asked.

"Yeah, something like that," Jasper said. We each grabbed a heart as she finished filling the bears. She made us do the ridiculous little routine for the hearts, apologising repeatedly, but Jasper and I got into it.

"Here you go," the woman said, handing us each our bears. We got matching outfits for the bears, his wearing blue and mine wearing pink. We even made them birth certificates.

Jasper paid, and we headed outside, him carrying me as I regressed into little space.