Acknowledgements

This book was always a door to make me forget about how boring and plain my life was. I started writing it when I was so sad and lifeless I thought nothing mattered. As time was passing I found more and more light in the darkness and I gave some in Venice's life. Though I would never had finished it without some really important people.

Thank you:

Katie- for teaching me what romance and love means. You are so compassionate and hyper that you give life at anything you touch. You know where to stand and how to be there for your friends. I was never prouder that I can call you my best friend.

Dianna- for teaching me what friendship means. You are the strongest person that I know and most importantly you are loyal. You are one of those people in the world I know that they will always be there, no matter the odds. 

Angel- for being admiring. You taught me that I should laugh even when I'm down, that I should be proud that I'm weird and I'm proud of you, lion. Keep up, because you are strong and special. You should know that. 

Deppie- for teaching me that humor is the best medication. You are the most annoying person in the whole universe, you should know that. But you are as annoying as brothers and sisters are, and know I get it. We might not be related but when I am with you I feel like I'm with my lost twin sister. Don't ever stop being a nut case. 

Love, Nicole xX