A shoulder to cry on

Venice P.O.V.

When I woke up the next day and saw orange locks all around my pillow I was shocked and confused, but then I remembered that I had dyed my hair. I think this colour suit me way more than my boring chestnut hair, not that I didn't like it, I just wanted something different, and since yesterday was one of the craziest, most stressful days of my life, it felt good.

Well, the good news was that I wasn't going to school today. Mum said that I should probably rest, as if. I'm usually hyper all the day, I find it quite difficult to relax and do nothing all day, so I thought that I could spend some quality time with my mum and also maybe paint the garage. Maybe I should just leave it there.

After I showered and got dressed, I went downstairs to take breakfast with mum. She was always a really interesting person so you cannot stay silent with her even if you are the shyest person on the planet. She had so many things to tell, and I, of course asked her about a million times about the last book of her trilogy, but I didn't get a single answer .

"Oh, last night a boy came here, he said that he was supposed to help you with the garage but he ditched you, so he asked if he could stay and do it overnight. I let him, you should see his poor face, I got sad only watching his green watery eyes. I saw him leaving realy early in the morning." she said sipping from her teacup.

I didn't even answered to her I went straight to my garage running, in slippers, I may add. I tripped two times and the garage wasn't even that far away. I finally arrived without a scratch luckily. When I opened the door I swear I almost had a heart attack.

The garage wasn't anymore this awful beige, the walls were a light blue colour, just like the sky. There was my sofa covered with a cute blanket. In the corner of the room was my guitars and my piano along with a really old pastel pink velvet chair that was my grandma's. The TV was in the same place it was before, but the shelves that a day before were on the floor, now they were in the wall with all my DVDs there in alphabetical order! The last wall was almost covered with two huge bookcases, with all the books I had brought from my room categorised by colour. In the small space between the two bookcases there was a photo of me , jumping as I always do on photos, in front of Hogwarts. And the only person that could probably have that photo is Rob.

I went back inside the house and said to my mum , who was looking at me as if I had grown two more foots, as if. I told her that I had to go somewhere and that I'll be back soon. I ran upstairs to my bedroom. I brushed my long unruly curly hair that were now a carrot shade that I loved. I grabbed a stripped tank top that was loose at the end, grey ripped skinny jeans, and a olive green denim jacket. I looked, good and fresh. For the first time I wasn't annoyed with my freckles, actually I thought they looked cute with my hair.

I was going to find him and apologise about everything, because I'm not going to repeat the same mistakes my parents did. When you love someone you cannot just leave him just because he's drifting away from you, you have to fight back. And that's what I'm doing now.

I headed towards his house, thinking all the possible scenarios in my head. Well, to be honest none of them were really good. But I'll stick to the plan even if he'll slam the door in my face.

I finally got there, and I saw Beth, his twin sister, sitting in their porch with tears in her eyes, immediately I thought that something had happened to Rob. My heart started beating really fast, but not dangerously fast. So, I think I'll not pay a visit at hospital. I went closer to ask her what was wrong. I met his sister sometimes when she was coming to school to give him a ride, since she is attending a regular school, she's one of the kindest girls I've ever known.

"Can I help you?" she asked with a breaking voice.

"Beth? Are you okay?" I asked.

"Sorry, do I know you?" she asked looking at my face.