You look at him the way you used to look at me

Venice P.O.V.

Feelings sucks.

Currently that was the only thing I was thinking. And I'm not overreacting at all.

I mean I have a boyfriend and I like another boy too. How is this right?

The past couple days were awfully boring yet really stressful, for me. In school I spent so much time with Jason just to prove myself a point. I felt guilty most of the time either because I was avoiding Rob in school or because I was 'using' Jace to make myself believe that I love him and that my feelings for Rob are nothing. I stopped writing my song for him because it was turning to a love song really quickly. I think I should figure my feelings first and then write something for him.

Also, lets do not forget the fact that he's in love with another girl, even though she is taken at the moment, that doesn't make anything better.

To be honest, even as a younger girl I always hoped for one of my crushes to find a girlfriend-one time I helped one back in 6th grade- just because I think it's the easiest way to get over someone. So maybe if Rob and this mysterious girl become a couple then I'll get rid of these little feelings. But, for some reason this time thinking Rob with another girl just breaks my heart. Ugh, my head is a huge bloody mess.

I was enjoying the sunset drinking tea in our porch. I know its sounds fancy and stupid, considering that the weather was way hotter for a cup of tea, but that's how I calm down.

"What's up?" I heard Grace asking from behind me.

"Nothing, nothing is up." I said smiling.

"Yeah, like I don't know you. I may not be your biological mother but I know you for a long time to notice that when you are nervous you are drinking tea, even if it's 90F outside, whilst walking around like a maniac. So tell me what's wrong."

"It's complicated." I said.

"You know, I have two and a half hour until I have to go to work, so unless you are married or you are pregnant or you found that you're a princess in Genovia, I think you can tell me." she said smiling with her knowing smirk.

"You know I date Jason. But I think I have feelings for Rob." I said looking up again.

"Well, this is complicated. But I think everybody expected it, even your dad, who is right behind the window because he told me that you were doing your 'tea-thing' and since he is as awkward as you, he asked me to learn what's going on." she said chuckling.

"And you were supposed to keep this to yourself!" he yelled from inside.

"The point here is that everybody could see that you and Rob were never just friends. Have you seen the way he looks at you? Usually you look everywhere else than his eyes, you should seen his eyes actually pleading to look at them. Vee, he likes you, more than a friend. I think you two were always meant to be more than friends." she said with a kind smile.

"Well, you are wrong, he likes another girl." I said taking another sip of my tea.

"No, way! Do you know her?" she asked and she looked almost offended.

"No, I mean he just told me that he liked another girl and that she has a boyfriend." I said huffing and looking down at my wrist watch, I had 30 minutes to get ready.

"You know for a girl with such high grades you're really stupid Venice." she said and got back inside.

What was that supposed to mean?

~oOo~

Today was a really crazy day. Prom was getting closer and closer, and the president of our school aka Tiffany announced that every couple has to right down their costume so they'll be not a single couple in school that will wear the same thing and let's say that this didn't turn out really well.