The magical voice

Robert POV

We were sitting in our usual spot next to the 'freaks' when Tiffany started talking
" You see those jeans Vanessa , they're so hot for girls with nice curves and butt and you know how turned on guys get when girls wear them." She said
"Yeah, you know what I saw yesterday, a movie about a girl with anorexia, she died in the end of the movie, she was so ugly, she deserved it, such a bad luck that our skinny girls don't hit the bucket." Vanessa said, I stared at Venice and she was even more pale, why I cared? I hate her, I call her skinny on my own.
"Yeah totally, do you like my beautiful skin, is so pure and tan, not some pasty awful skin tone. Who wants rosy cheeks, and green eyes, so ugly."
She didn't just told that , that bitch, why to offend someone with that facial characteristics my mom had them and she was the most beautiful woman on the world, remembering her hurts so much.
"Yeah especially redhead women" My mom was redhead, my dead mom was the description she just gave as ugly tears were slipping to my cheeks
"Can you shut the fuck up?" I yelled
"Hey, baby, you crying,  this is an action of a pussy, people are watching us, I just wanted to point out how ugly Venice is." she said with an evil smirk
Venice left the cafeteria and she was crying too.
"Nobody asked you to, and by your comments you offended every one who is pale, skinny, has rosy cheeks, green eyes and red hair!" I yelled. I was so pissed and so sad that I remembered my mom, like Venice wasn't enough of reminder. I stormed off the cafeteria.
We were both outside the door of the cafeteria. My eyes were red and full of tears. I checked at her she was crying silently. Why did I cared?, I wished that she didn't even existed. She fell down and bring her knees to her chest. She started sobbing uncontrollably. What should I do? I was probably one of the reasons she was so upset. I was always so mean at her, with not a very good explanation. My mom died a year ago, the same year Venice came to my school. Venice was a young replica of my mom, the only change was that Venice had brown hair and thinner lips and also smaller eyes, and she had adorable freckles. Wait did I just said adorable? That was the reason I hated her. I was also hated that she didn't take care of herself. When we danced today I could feel how skinny she was, it was sick. But seeing her so fragile crying because of me and my friends. It was like seeing my mom. I cried harder because of my thoughts. I did the best thing I could. I left her there , it would be easier for her to relax.
I was so happy that today we had only 4 classes. The last one was one of my favourite. We had to sing a song that we were given but with the tempo and the key one of my classmates choose and other could joined the song with one music instrument. This time it was my turn to sing.

I entered the classroom completely quiet , the only seat that was available was next to Venice. Great, just great. I sat and I saw from the corner of my eyes that her eyes were better now and that she was staring at me. I quickly looked away. Mr. Kyle entered the classroom and gave me a song I never had heard before, well that was the point.
'There's nothing holding me back'

"Okay Tom start plays the guitar of the song Rob has to sing and everybody, the only thing you can use is drums and an electric guitar. Let's begin!" he said
Tom started playing and after a while I started singing . Josh started playing drums after he found the tempo but the only thing I didn't expect was Venice playing guitar. Electric guitar. And she was so damn good. The chorus was so better.

"That was great. Ms. Jackstones you were very good how about you singing the next time?" Mr. Kyle asked
"Um,maybe" she said
"Great, have a nice evening guys" he said
I was amazed because I always complained how untalented she was and that stuff. Maybe she wasn't. But still, I hated her.