Hypocrite

Venice P.O.V.

What if he is just joking?

What if he want to embarrass me ?

What if he want to see me suffer?

These questions kept me awake all night. For some reason when I got up from my bed I was actually looking forward to start this day. It is stupid and completely wrong that Rob affects me. I'm his puppet, he can play with me and then cut my strings and destroy me. I knew from the begging of our little deal that this would be different. We have to put a lot on effort to respect each others. I was ready to do this, but, was he ?

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

I haven't said anything about my deal to neither Tom nor Lily. I didn't really knew what I should say 'Hey, the boy who hates me and make me feel like shite? yeah Rob,  it's a funny story actually, we make a deal and he wants to change my style.' Yeah, total waist of time, so for now I will probably remain silent.

I found my friends in a tense argument and I prayed that Tom hadn't done anything stupid. Yeah like this could happened. He is a total dumbarse 24/7.

"It is none of your god damn business, Thomas." She yelled at him. She called him Thomas, that wasn't a good sign.

"You are my friend and I do care if you date a jackass, Lillian." he said

"Her name is Lily, not Lillian." I tried to lighten the mood.

"Oh, shut up, Venice, you probably knew what was going on from the begging, were is Rob when we need him?" he was so furious but so am I.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THIS SUPOSED TO MEAN?" I yelled a little too loud.

"It means that you care only about yourself, and what he says! Go fuck him and then you might possibly shut up." he said. What the hell was wrong with him?

"Tom, Shut up!" Lily screamed, yeah we were making a scene in the middle of the school hallway. Perfect.

"No, you know what, screw you Tom, if you have the balls go tell her that you like her and then talk about my life, you wanker!" I screamed at him and I was about to leave but apparently Tom grabbed my hand.

"Dude, let me go!" I said

"No, Venice , I'm sorry, I didn't mean that, and you know it. I'm really , really sorry." he said literally begging for forgiveness.

"Are you on your period ? Your mood changes are incredible. And you owe me an ice-cream." I was glad that this finished quickly, now there were no one there watching us like we were playing on a TV Show.

"Why?" he asked confused

"Because you are a jerk and a coward. Anyway see you later lovebirds." I said and Lily choked on pure air and Tom shot me a death glare. I just laughed.

I went to my first class, Dance. Well it would be better, I guess since me and Rob are on better terms.

I entered the classroom, and he was there kissing Tiffany. Ewe. I didn't stare at them, because it would be weird. But Tiffany saw otherwise.

"What do you want, Jackstones?" she asked with her annoying high pitched voice.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"Don't play the dumb, why were you looking over me and Robbie?" she asked.

"Have you checked your vitals lately? I think you need glasses." I said boringly.