Beach

Venice P.O.V.

My palms were all sweaty and it was completely stupid. I mean who was anxious because he is going to the beach?
It was only 8:00, in the morning and Rob was going to pick me up at 10:00. Maybe we shouldn't go, yeah, I should call him and cancel it.
I dialed the number , and I kept waiting , then I realised that because I was up at 8:00 didn't mean that he was too.
"Little One?" He said with a hoarse voice.
"Did I wake you? I'm so sorry." I said with a nervous voice.
"Hey, hey! Relax I woke up 5 minutes before you called. So what's up?" he said.
"I don't think that I want to go Rob." I said biting my lip.
"Oh, come on! You should totally go. You don't have any excuse. You have a body of model, well if you put some weight it wouldn't hurt but anyway, you have an amazing swimsuit, thanks to me. And think this, they will be about two hundred people there so?" He said
"Ugh, fine! I'll do it." I said
"You know I wasn't even persuasive" he said and I could imagine his smirk.
"Fuck you" I said.
"You know, I'm free and horny...so?" Did he just say that?
"Jesus! Rob!" I kind of screamed.
"What? You cannot just say this and wait for me to not reply." He said.
"That horny. I thought Tiffany was doing her job?" I joked.
"Yeah, she doesn't have it. At. All. She makes weird sounds." He said. I was scarlet red.
"You know what just shut up!" I said
"You felt uncomfortable?" He asked still jokingly .
"Bye, Robbbb." I said and I hanged up.

I was in my room, the room in my real house and not in my beloved garage. It was painted white and basically the only thing that I liked about this room was that one of my walls was actually a window. It was so beautiful. I stare at the sun as I got up from my bed. I went to the bathroom and took a shower, also I shaved any place that would be exposed with my swimsuit. I went downstairs. Carmen was there, since she was going to the beach with her friends.

"Hey!" she said more happy than usual. Carmen always loved summer and beaches. I, on the other side, always loved rain and forests, basically autumn.

"Someone is happy." I said as I grabbed the cereals and a bottle of milk from the fridge.

"I'm going to the beach, Vens! I love beaches so much. Especially Venice Beach. You are coming, right?" she asked with a huge smile on her face.

"Yeah, Rob is going to pick me up in one hour." I said.

"So, you and Rob?" she asked mischievously.

"What about us?" I asked completely confused, I finished my breakfast. Weird, usually it takes me half an hour. I'm a very slow eater.

"Are you together?" she asked. I choked in bare air.

"What?! No! Nothing like that, we are barely friends. We just get along very well." I said.

"Just saying, you look very cute together." she said.

"Okay, because you want to fangirl to something , I will not be the victim." I said .

"Oh come on, I'm not! I'm just observant. Anyway it's 9:20,if you want to be on time, go change big sis." she said.

"You are unbelievable." I said, literally my sister was always changing moods like a girl change her clothes.

I went to my room and I wore my new swimsuit. I liked it way too much. I grabbed a navy blue shirt that was my mum's and left it open. I also wore a black pair of shorts and flip flops. I only took a bag with another pair of shorts and my 'Harry' t-shirt.

It was 9:55 and he was already there. Oh my! He was in front of his BMW, he was wearing a red swimsuit and he was topless. He had a nice pair of abs, that was obvious. He was fucking hot with this black sunglasses he was wearing. What?

I went downstairs to meet him. He was smiling with my favourite smile.

"Hi you." he said.

"Hey, yourself." I said trying to concentrate and look only in his face and not to his exposed body, which was as pale as mine. Guess, he know how it feels to get a good sun burnt.