Were his eyes blue too?

Venice P.O.V.

I woke up the happiest I've ever been. Because nothing was wrong and for the first time in forever everything felt right. My parents loved me, I had a family, my friends and Rob were back. Everything was perfect. People say that the best thing you can wish for yourself is a healthy life. 

I disagree. Because what if you are healthy but not happy or without friends or a family. I may not be the healthiest person, and yes it scares me because it is bigger than me, but right now I'm the happiest one alive. 

I always had been an introvert, and I liked to be as alone as possible. But right now, I want people around me, yes I still feel uneasy in crowded places and I don't like talking too much, but I wanted people that matter close. 

I want people who love me even though I'm annoying and stubborn and sometimes incredible silly and I may have the worst temper and I'm sarcastic, but this is me. But my  people love me because of that. 

Because to be honest every one of us deserve the love that we give. So with that thought in mind and  a  huge smile, I got up from bed. 

I took a shower and did a quick half up-do my hair in the back of my head with most of the small curls framing my face. I grabbed an oversized 'mortal instruments' black light sweater, a pair of washed out jeans and a pair of blue vintage vans that were mum's. I ran downstairs to take breakfast with Carmen, Grace and mum. 

"Good morning." Grace said. 

"Good morning." I said back.

"Where is Veronica?" 

"On the living room talking on the phone." Carmen said to me. 

I took an apple from the fridge and Grace had already done the coffee for me. After a while mum entered the kitchen.

"Sorry, I had to take this. It's about Venus casting in two days here in LA. So, Vee, would you like to come?" she asked and I was beyond shocked.

"Really? You want me there?" 

"Of course! I mean you're the inspiration of Venus, I have seen how you talk, how you walk. Right now I've high standards." she said smiling sweetly to me.

"Okay, I'll go." I said smiling. 

I checked the time on my wrist watch and decided that I had to go to school. Today was a beautiful day, sunny but not hot. So I enjoyed the whole ride with the bicycle. Also I was excited to see Rob and Jace, who I haven't talked to since the whole hospital incident.

I parked my bicycle to the known tree and I saw Lily and Tom getting near me, I instantly smiled. Lily ran and crashed me to a bone-breaking hug. This girl knows how to hug, that's for sure. 

"I missed you too, but I didn't try to kill you for it." I said still in her embrace. 

"Sorry, I'm just so happy that you're fine, and... oh my god! What have you done to your hair?" she asked with her big blue doe eyes wide examining my carrot hair. 

"I decided that it was time for a change. I think it suits me." I said.

"Completely." 

"You look like a big carrot." Tom said. 

"Hey! I've heard that one before." I said remembering Rob laughing with his adorable green eyes. Adorable? Really?

"Vee, guess what is the theme for prom! Movie couples!" she sounded excited. 

"Oh my god.This is amazing! Who are you going to dress up like?" I asked.

"We haven't come up with something yet." Lily said and we started walking inside.