Birthday

Venice P.O.V.

13 May

I was sleeping lightly , as always so when I heard a constant annoying sound next to my ear my eyes shot up open. Maybe it was already morning and for some reason I slept a little more than usual. I checked my phone which was ringing and it was five in the morning. Who on earth is calling me at five in the morning? I rubbed my eyes and I answered blindly to the phone.

"Hello?" I said with a hoarse voice.

"Good Morning! " a male voice said excitingly.

"Who is this?" I asked still with a sleeping voice.

"I'm quite disappointed Little One." the voice said.

"Are you crazy? Why on earth are you calling five in the morning?" I asked Rob, the only person who calls me Little One.

"Because you have twenty minutes to get ready! Get Up . Now!" he said .

"Has anybody told you that you are bossy? Anyway, why do I have twenty minutes?" I asked sheepishly.

"Don't ask just do what I tell! Grab a backpack and put some clothes, basically only a t-shirt and sweatpants, maybe a jumper too. Also wear your 'Harry' t-shirt. Oh, don't forget a passport. I will be outside your house in , well now, fifteen minutes. Better hurry. Oh, tell your parents that you will be back tomorrow morning. And... Happy Birthday, Little One." he said in a hurry.

I was beyond shocked but I did as he told me. I took a very quick shower. I, for the first in my life, used a curling iron. My natural wanes looked even better when the curls were defined. I applied some mascara and blush, and I didn't felt like covering my thousands freckles . I actually looked cute. I wore my 'Harry' t-shirt as he asked and I thought that since it was my birthday I should wear something a little more special. So I wore a white skirt with some small lavenders at the bottom . It was my moms and it was some inches longer my mid thigh. I wore my favourite completely black converse and I took a black 'Hogwarts' backpack with me. I wrote a letter and left it at the kitchen table for Grace , since she would be sick worried if I was missing. I looked down from my huge window and the known BMW was there.

I ran downstairs and headed to his car and I climbed in. He smiled when he stared at me. I smiled and I also blushed.

"You look amazing! And your freckles are adorable." he said with his velvet voice made me melt. You have a boyfriend. A very good one, so stop right there.

"Thanks." I said lightly.

"So where are we going at 5:30 in the morning?" I asked.

"To the airport." he answered simply.

"WHAT?!" I asked terrified, the only time I had been in a plane was 13 years ago when I was five and I went with my mum to Oxford.

"Are you afraid?" he asked amusingly.

"NO! I just hadn't been in a plane for a while. And where are we going ?" I asked.

"You'll see. The only thing that I'll tell is that we are travelling for almost 5 hours." he said with a sigh.

"Are you trying to kill me or something. Wait. Did you buy my ticket? " I asked ready to punch him but I probably shouldn't since he was driving.

"Yes." he said and my fist connected with his arm.

"Ouch, what was that for?" he asked with an annoyed voice.

"You paid for me an airplane ticket . On my Birthday!!!" I yelled at him.

"Hey it's a part of my surprise for you." he said calmly.

"I'm so going to kill you if you had spend more money than the ticket." I said gritting my teeth.