Betrayal

Venice P.O.V.

I woke up and I felt a hand around my petite waist. Why on earth would a hand be there? I turned to the side and I saw Rob in my couch sleeping with his hand around my waist. Before I started to screaming or something like that, I remembered what happened yesterday and that I told him to leave when the rain stop. Well, he felt asleep, not that I have any problem with this.

"What am I doing here?" he asked in a sleepy voice but he still didn't move his hand from my waist.

"Well, we fell asleep and you made me your teddy bear." I said pointing at his hand.

"You are a nice teddy bear." he said with a smirk and he pulled me closer to his chest, this is new.

"I cannot breath." I said. He let me go.

I smiled at him because of his posture, he was rubbing his green eyes and his hair was a mess.

"I really enjoy your company, but..., unfortunetly, I have to go to my home and change so I will see you in some minutes outside your house." he said.

"Why? I can use my bicycle to go to school." I said.

"No way I'm going to let you cycle when yesterday it was raining all night, you are probably going to kill yourself. " he said with a stern voice.

"You are annoying." I said.

"Thanks, Little One." he said sarcastically and he left.

I went back to my room in the main house and I change to a pair of black skinny jeans and a white loose tank top, I wore my red shirt -and left it open- that makes my pale skin looks really good. I also wore my black Vans and went downstairs. I ate an apple and i waited for Rob to pick me up.

After five minutes he was there and I went inside his BMW. He smiled at me.

"Red suits you." he said.

"Thanks." I said and I blushed.

"It's May 5th in 8 days it's your birthday." he said whilst he was driving.

"And?" I asked confused.

"Don't do anything like a party, I have a huge surprise for you." he said with a huge grin.

"Shall I be scared?" I asked with a smirk.

"No." he answered simply.

The ride was peaceful after that small talk. He parked his car at his usual spot. We exited and I swear at least 20 people were looking at us. It was weird.

"Everybody is staring." I said.

"Let them, it's not like I'm ashamed of you, but... I think that Tom wants to talk to you." he said pointing at Tom, he was looking at us with wide eyes.

"Well, see you later." I said.

"Later, Little One." he said.

I went towards Tom who was really debating whether to kill me or Rob.

"What the hell, Venice? Why he gave you a ride to school?" he asked angrily