Heyyy.

New Book!

Called:

Storm, Meet Raine.

A sneak peek:

He grabs her by the collar of her red and black plaid shirt and slams her back against the wall of their dorm. "I fucking hate you!" He yells in her face, furious as hell, but his eyes dropped to her cleavage that was pushed up tightly by her bra and enclosed perfectly by her tank top. Her plaid shirt had been ripped open as they fought.

"You think I don't hate you eith-" She attempts, her words were breathy as she looked into his fierce eyes that were ablaze with rage and...lust?

"Shut the fuck up," he lifts her from the wall, only to slam her back, taking the breath from her, and she would be lying if she said her underwear wasn't drenched with her arousal. "That's one of the reasons why I hate you," he growls lowly, and her breath catches when his hands frame her neck.

"I hate you because you can't keep your mouth shut." He made sure he kept his hold on her tightly because she was going to look into his eyes and eat every word he was shoving down her throat.

"I hate you because you're so fucking intelligent."

"I hate you because you're so strong, and you don't take my shit like the rest of these whores do. You don't giggle when I call you a tramp." She was trying to find a way to get away from him before she did something they'd both regret, but he wasn't having it. He pulls her shirt off her shoulders, leaving her in just a tank top and leggings.

Her chest was rising and falling rapidly, and it seemed like her breasts were calling for his attention.

"I hate your eyes because they're so beautiful."

"I hate your smile because it makes me want to smile."

"I fucking hate the way you're making me feel right now, like a thirteen year old seeing porn for the first time. I hate how you make my cock ragingly hard." She gasped when he pressed himself against her, his steel rod poking at her tummy, wanting out.

"I hate you, Raine Carter. I hate you because you're beautiful as fuck and I want you all to myself, and I want to ravish you until you blackout."

Carson "Storm" Speros and Raine Carter, an unlikely pair, a difficult as fuck pair that were forced together due to poor fatal incidents that have happened at their abnormal college. And seem to only have one thing that they can both agree on, that they can both love:

Baseball.

___

First chapter is out now 😁 try it, babes.