Chapter 33: Innocent.

(Edited 7/27/18)
"Liam what are you doing?" I pant, trying to hold on to something...anything.

"What I should've done a long time ago," his deep, husky voice answers into my thigh, his nose brushing my inner thigh. "Have my way with you."

An inhumane sound, and I mean a 'who the fuck did that?' sound escapes my mouth when I feel a warm kiss right by my panty line before I hear a rip.

"Liam," I try to move out of his hold, but his hands find my waist, keeping me on the bed. "Why are you—oh my god." My eyes roll to the back of my head.

     "Shit!" My eyes pop open, my heart beating out of my chest. I pull up the covers so fast, I could've pulled a muscle. "Oh thank God." I breathe out in a whisper.

     I'm still wearing clothes. I'm still in my sports bra and my shorts. There's nothing to worry about; I chant in my mind, praying that it's true.

The only thing that's weird though, I'm perspiring and I feel the sweat on my forehead and boobs too. My heartbeat is still erratic, but this gross feeling is there.

Am I on my period again? No, that can't happen, especially not twice in the same month...I pissed myself. "Holy shit!" I pat the space around me, but I frown when I don't feel anything. "The fuck?" I whisper-yell.

I grab my phone from the little hotel bed table and I get under the covers, turning on my flashlight. I feel like a little kid watching porn for the first time.

I pull my shorts down and I peer in my panties and my eyes widen. I almost screamed, but I remembered that this has happened only once before.

I wet my panties...

I had a wet dream.

With Liam in it.

"Gross," I groan, pulling the covers off my head and checking the time on my phone. I realized I thought it was the wrong time when we got here.

Shit, they're 7 hours ahead of Louisiana. It was two o'clock when we arrived! Damnit. I look at my phone and great, it's fucking three in the morning!

     I hear a groan next to me and my heart skips a beat or two, I look to the left and I see Liam laying on his stomach, his back on full display and his arms under the pillows.

     I narrow my eyes at his body, trying to adjust to the darkness of the room when he says something in his sleep. "Fuck, Jasmine." He groaned again.

Since when did he sleep talk?

I freeze when I hear him mumble something incoherent, but I've heard enough gibberish in my life to put it together and it was along the lines of 'you taste so good'.

Uh...

Being in my shocked state, I could only think of one thing to do: Poke him. "Liam," I whisper, poking his very toned back.

     He moves, but what scares me is that he looks like he's having sex with the bed now. "Liam!" I yell a little louder.

When he doesn't stop, I take a pillow and I straddle his back, I place the pillow on top of his head and I press down, suffocating him.

The hip thrusts stops, but he doesn't fight for air until about 20 seconds later. His hands immediately reach out to grab me and next thing you know, I'm flipped over and placed into a choke hold.

His hands around my throat, he opens his eyes and they practically pop out when he sees that it's me under him. "Kinky." I whisper, a small smirk on my lips.