Epilogue.

(Edited 8/5/18)
A/N: Warning...I just thought I should let you know.

Walking out of the bakery, carrying a full sheet of cake, the wind blows fiercely. My curls are all over the place, and so is Tamara's hair, that she decided to straighten for the occasion.

"Do you think you could hold it up front with you?" I ask her, coming up to the car and trying to balance holding the cake in my hand, while searching for my car keys.

"Hell no. That's going in the back," she unclips my key ring from my shorts and unlocks the car. She helps me put the cake box in the back. "Just be careful with the turns." She sighs, stretching.

"Right." I make sure the balloons are out of the way before closing the door. We both hop into the car, and we're off. "So, what's next?"

"Since we have so much time to kill, thanks to the boys, I'm thinking the store. Just to buy an outfit, though." She shrugs, rolling down her window.

Liam, Cole, and Mason are at the beach, setting up for the end of the year/going away party. We're celebrating all of the seniors who are going to out-of-state colleges.

     Tamara had the great idea of letting the guys do the hard work, while we go out and buy snacks and drinks. They're even cooking out. Ha.

     "Outfit for?" I trail off, looking in the rear view mirror.

     "Only to have you look like a full buffet in front of Liam." She grins, her deep dimples pushing at her cheeks. I narrow my eyes at them, slightly jealous. I only have one, damnit.

     "I really don't need any of that," I try and hold back a smile, switching lanes.

     "But you really do. So tell me," she pulls out her phone. The name 'Tini' displayed on her lock screen, a text message. "Pick your choice. Sophisticatedly hot, or ravishingly sexy?" She raises an eyebrow.

     "How about neither," I stop at a red light. "They both sound like a conservative hooker."

     "Wow." She shakes her head at me, "I don't know how you thought of that, but I'm intrigued." She texts the person back, and the light turns green.

     "I'm thinking about something that's sophisticatedly ravishing." I wink and she starts clapping slowly.

     "Holy shit, JJ. I'm impressed."

     A few hours go by after we belched lyrics to rap and RnB songs together, talked about college parties, and life as an adult, which is some scary shit.

     We had some sick fun almost giving old women heart attacks when I revved the engine to my car while they crossed the street. I've never seen old people walk so fast. Their faces were priceless.

     Standing in front of the mirror after all those hours passed, trying to squeeze in my butt, I feel pretty good about my outfit.

     "My ass looks fat." I whine, inside my bathroom. Tamara knocks on the door, and I tell her to come in so she can see my clothes.

     "Trust me when I tell you I have the same problems," she says as she walks in and nods her head in approval. "Your boyfriend will throw a fucking fit."

     I look down at my skirt, that has a split in it, trailing up to my mid thigh, but instead of it being on the side, is on the front of my left leg. "Yeah you're right." I shrug.

     "It's not just the leg," she pulls half her hair up into a messy bun on the top of her head. "Your boobs look like they're floating. What kind of super push up are you wearing?" She laughs at me.