Chapter 20: Not good

(Edited 7/11/18)
     I officially hate guys. Specifically, Liam motherfucking Forte. What is his problem? I yank the covers over my head, immediately regretting it after.

     My head is pounding, my vision is blurry, there's obnoxious music blasting in my ears. I could commit murder right now.

     My head feels like someone took a sledgehammer and bashed my head in. Kind of like how I did Brandon's car windows. I laugh to myself, then groan in pain. This is one hundred times worse than my last hangover.

I rub my eyes, trying to focus and I realize I'm in Liam's bed. Okay. I have no clue what happened. I move my legs and I'm not sore, so I didn't have sex. Or maybe he wasn't as good as I thought he'd be...

Nah. I'm positive I'd be hurting.

Damnit! All this thinking really hurts. It sounds like the music increased in volume and I close my eyes, putting my hands to my head.

I'm going to kill someone.

I turn my head really slowly and I see a glass of water and Advil (it actually looks like Abvll, but whatever) on the bedside table. Ah, my victim was generous. Too bad I'm pissed.

I reach out and I take two pills and drink the entire glass of water, rolling over on my back. I stare up at the ceiling, trying to focus on one spot so the blurry room can stop moving.

When the song changes to heavy metal, I force myself out of the bed with a murderous look on my face. I get up and I put on some sweatpants, that happen to be his, oh well.

I slowly walk downstairs, holding my head in the process and I slow down at the last two, since they began to merge into each other. When I make it down, the song sounds like metal pots and pans clanging together with someone in the background screaming to death.

No one is in the living room, but the music is deafeningly loud. I head into the kitchen and the bright light from the window practically brings me to my knees. Damn, it's bright.

I look to my right and I see a blur of red hair in the kitchen, cooking some kind of breakfast. I don't even pay attention to the fact that he's shirtless.

I walk straight to the knives and I pull out the biggest one. I almost drop it, not really seeing clearly. I sneak up—okay, so I bumped into a counter—behind Liam and I wrapped my arm around his waist. I couldn't really reach his height, but I held the knife up to his neck and he stills.

     "I swear, if you don't cut this shit off, I'll kill you." My voice was laced with pure rage I tell you.

     Who the hell does he think he is? I know damn well he doesn't listen to this screeching shit. I'm livid right now. I know he did this to annoy me because feel like utter crap.

     "Doll, put the knife down." He says in an amused tone and I roll my eyes.

Bad decision.

Shit, even that hurts.

     "Cut. It. Off." I demand and he puts his hands in the air.

     "How the fuck do you expect me to cut it off, when you're holding me at knife point." He says, sounding bored and I sigh.

     "Why aren't you scared?" I whine and he laughs.

     "Come on, you wouldn't dare hurt me with that. It's too risky, and I can get out of this easily, babe." I can tell
he's smirking and it's sickening.

     "Oh yeah? Try." I say confidently and in one swift motion, he has me on the floor. He's now straddling me with both my hands above me and the knife in his hands, pressed lightly against my throat.