Chapter 48: Aftermath

(Edited 8/5/18)
"Ow." I hiss, rolling over in my bed. I yelp when I move my legs over to try and get out of bed. "Ouchie."

I put my hand over my eyes, groaning. "Ugh!" I throw myself on my back, faking a sob.

"My life is ruined!" I cry for a good five minutes. My voice isn't completely gone because I controlled myself last night, but it's still raspy.

"Shut. The. Fuck. Up." Liam's husky morning voice shakes me out of my temper tantrum.

     I turn to him with wide eyes, and I put a hand over my chest. "Holy shit you can't scare me like that." I let out a low 'woo' and then I look at him weirdly. "Why are you here?"

     "What are you talking about? Where else would I be?" He rubs his eyes and then raises an eyebrow.

     "Um...maybe another bitch's house? Fucking her? Or I don't know...out?" I shrug, laying back on the bed with a grimace at the sharp pain.

     "Don't refer to yourself as a bitch. You aren't close to one. But I took your virginity, it would be an asshole move to ditch you." He pushes the sheets down and sits up, his upper body and arms blessing me.

     "Why thank you," I deadpan. "It's something I'd expect from you though, you are an asshole." I smirk, getting back under the covers. "So what? The only reason you stayed was so I don't feel used?"

     "Jasmine, what are you talking about?" He groans, rolling onto his stomach. He turns his head, his green eyes finding mine.

     "Why did you stay? Is it because I gave you my virginity, and you'd expect me to want to bash your head in for leaving?" I whisper, squinting my eyes as they adjust to the sun.

I'm not acting like those girls who start to feel self conscious about her body after having sex. Not that I knew I wasn't one of those types before this morning.

I just want to see where his head is at before I continue with my birthday plans. Yep, yesterday didn't exactly go to plan so I have to cut into a little bit of today's events...

It's not like he has anything to do anyway.

     "I stayed because I actually give a fuck about you—bad choice of words." He shakes his head with a smile. "I care about you, so I decided to stay with you in your time of need."

I don't know whether or not to smile or punch him. I settle on the latter. "Yo, what the fuck!" He slaps my hand away.

My eyes start to take in their surroundings and I look at the clothes that have either been torn or thrown across the room. Ripped by Liam.

Le sigh.

Then I look back at the bed, and Liam's back since he rolled back onto his stomach and I pause, wincing at the red marks all over him.

"Shit, Liam. I'm so s—"

"None of that. I already knew it was going to happen. I don't even feel it, really." He smiles at me, making my heart skip a beat. That damn smile.

"I'm still so—"

"No."

I sigh, looking at his back again. They aren't all that deep, going from his shoulder blades down to his mid back. But still, ouch.

"Liam are you—"

"Jasmine, there are guys who hate it, and there are guys who want you to fucking tear their flesh to shreds. I don't hate it, but I swear if you do that to me, I'll fuck you in the ass." He looks at me seriously and I nod, holding back a laugh.