Chapter 29: Hey.

(Edited 7/21/18)
     "Hand me my car keys. Now."

     I'm standing outside of Kait's house on a rainy day in this town. I'm fucking freezing and we have 10 minutes until school starts.

     Why didn't I get a ride from Liam? Oh well you know, because last night he decided to bring a whore in the house and her crazy ass showed up the next morning.

Last night, we came back from a fast food restaurant and he was super horny.

I don't know why...maybe he snuck some alcohol, but he was more horny than Saturday night when he stripped.
So, I'm assuming he was on some Scotch.

Anyway, he kept slapping and squeezing my ass, holding my waist, kissing my neck, and rubbing my thighs. He was whispering dirty words to me.

He even licked my ear.

After turning him down multiple times, he went away saying he'd just 'phone a hoe'.

     Long story short: She's pissed and he's going to miss first period because he's arguing with her on the front porch.

It's really not an argument actually. All that's going to happen is he's going to explain to her that she was just a 'easy lay'. Then, him being the asshole he is, is going to tell her about how bad she was in bed.

Yeah, he critiques girls when they try and show up the next day. He tears them down and they go home crying. Why does he tear these girls down? Yeah, I asked the same question. 'They're hoes, they are used to it.'

His words not mine.

Anyway...

     Reason number two: My car is in her driveway and I need it back. So I marched, yes I marched, three blocks to her house. My baby is never going to be touched by anybody except me.

     Hence, why I'm standing in front of her, almost ready to snatch her by her blonde hair. "Can I drive it to school? Please?"

     I take a deep breath, imagining a big cup of chocolate fudge brownie ice cream in front of me. "Give. Me. My. Keys."

     "Come on. Can I drive?" She bounces on her feet.

     "No. You cannot drive my car. Ask me again and I'll shove my keys so far up your ass, you won't be able to take a proper shit for the rest of your life."

     Her eyes widen as she drops the keys. I smile lightly, bending down and retrieving my keys. "Now, do you need a ride, Bella?"

     "I-I um. Yeah." She shakes her head, closing her house door. "When did you get so violent?"

     We head to the car and I ignore her question. "After practice we're going to Chili's."

After Liam decided that we should go to Italy during break, I asked who all would go with us. So today, we're meeting at Chili's to see who all can come.

The plan is for there to be Me, Him, Kait, Tamara, Cole and Mason, Sean and Jordan, and maybe Gabe. Gabe is booed up with Esther so he probably won't go.

We're going to stay in a nice hotel in San Marino. We're going to hit up Venice, Florence, Milan and Amalfi Coast. I'm very excited.

I've always wanted to go to Italy. Eat some pasta...sorry if that's typical, but I honestly don't know what people eat in Italy.

"Who's paying because I'm definitely not." She takes out her phone, typing away.

     "You are. It's every person for themselves." I pull into the parking lot as she groans.