Chapter 47: Dirty deeds...

(Edited 8/3/18)
(A/N—> mature themes ahead. Majority of this is dirty. You've officially been warned ☺️)

~Liam's P.O.V.~

"I'll find you a girl, Mason, 'ight?" I wink at him through the rear view mirror.

"Shut the fuck up, I'm capable." He leans back in his seat, flipping me off.

"You know," Cole starts, making a turn down the street. "I never thought you'd be the one to settle."

"Hold up." Mason leans forward, "you're settling now?" He taps my arm repeatedly.

I swat him away, "No." I shift in my seat, taking off my seatbelt since it was digging into my neck. "I just found someone I'm sticking with for forever probably."

"Settling down." Cole and Mason both say at the same time, making me roll my eyes.

"Shut up."

"How'd you know?" Mason asks, tilting his head to the side. I'm tempted to elbow his throat. "When you feel like you want to stop fucking around."

I shrug, a smirk on my face as I think about Jasmine. Then it falls when I realize how much of a pussy I sound like. "I don't know...I just—every time I fucked another girl, I felt guilty and we're not even dating."

"You're fucking whipped." Cole shakes his head.

"You're fucking whipped too!" I defend, pointing at him. "Have you even fucked anyone since Tamara?"

He clenches his jaw before answering with a quiet 'no'. "That's what I tho—"

"I'm just scared to try and fuck someone else—not that I want to. It's just, she'll probably slap the white out of my ass." He groans, running a hand down his face.

"Yeah, speaking of white...how's your mom handling that?" Mason pipes up and the car falls silent.

"I haven't told her yet." He shrugs it off, but I can tell it's getting to him. His mom isn't the most liberal person.

I slap my hand on his shoulder and he swerves to the left a little bit. "Yo, learn how to fucking drive!" I scold him.

"Well don't fucking hit me and maybe I won't crash the damn car." He grunts, pulling into her driveway. "Get out, dumbass."

     "Pull that stick out of your ass, Liam." Mason's annoying voice cuts through the air.

     "Shut the fuck up, bitch." I hop out of the truck, flipping them off at the same time Tamara practically sprints out the house.

     "Hi. Bye." She waves, a smile on her face, as usual as she hops into the passenger side of Cole's truck.

     "Um. Bye?" I narrow my eyes at them reversing and I go to open the door, but it's locked. "Motherfuck—ooh."

     I look up at an index card on the door.

Birthday Boy! Or is it man...? I don't know, you act like a child to me. Remember back on June 21st when we first officially met? Asshole.

      If this was supposed to be cute, she definitely failed. I haven't seen her all day and she decides to insult me twice, on paper.

     Grumbling to myself about this infuriating woman, I unlock the door, pushing my way into the house, only to almost trip in front of a table. "Where in the fuck?"