Chapter 36: Mamma Mia!

(Edited 7/29/18)
"Liam what the hell are you doing?" I pull a look.

We're parked outside of a beautiful house. Well, in its driveway. It's so nice. It's big, but not too big. A nice Tudor style house, but more modernized.

Liam's been sitting here for a good 15 minutes stalling. For what? You tell me because I don't know.

He keeps looking through his phone, messing with the radio, pressing random buttons in his car and it's driving me insane.

He looks a bit startled at my question, not expecting me to be on the verge of snapping. Hey, I still get angry...Don't judge me.

"I'm making sure everything is in order." He looks at me with a straight face.

"You don't even keep your condom drawer in order, so why are you starting now?" I say through gritted teeth.

He chuckles at my dig towards him and nods his head, then turns serious. "I'm just thinking maybe I should—yeah." He shifts gears and starts to reverse and I smack his hand, putting the car back in park with the help of him pushing the clutch pedal.

"Hell no. We aren't doing this today. We are outside her house for fuck's sake!" I wave my hands around.

"I don't want to drag you into this, I'll come back on my own—"

"Oh no you didn't." I narrow my eyes at him. "You did not just—Liam if I didn't want I go with you, I would've stayed my ass in Louisiana."

"No. There's no point in you being here. You'll just get annoyed and I don't know what's going to happen in there—I'm taking you back." He runs a hand through his hair and I pull his wrist, taking hold of both his hands.

"Liam. What was your purpose of being here?" I look him in his eyes. Gorgeous.

He stares back into mine and looks down at our hands for a second before coming back to meet my gaze. "My sister needs help."

"Help with what, can I ask?" I ask him softly, praying that he opens up.

I can tell there's so much I still don't know about him. He does not trust easily, I can tell you that.

"I've already told you I pay for her medical bills, but it's never in my name. I do it in my mother's because I'm only 17; underage." He sighs, looking away from me.

"Go on."

"Well, they want to up her treatment and send her to another hospital, but they have to speak with her 'legal guardian' which happens to be my ass of a mom."

"Don't speak about your mom like that, Liam. She gave you life. If you're going to hate her, hate her, but at least have some kind of respect?" I tap his cheek and he rolls his eyes.

"Whatever. I don't want to drag you into this. I know if I was in your shoes I would rather be in bed—not sexually, since you're pure and shit." He teases me, making me punch his thigh.

"But I can't lie, I feel like a fuck up."

I raise an eyebrow. "What are you talking about?"

"When we were all at the table one day, our parents were saying they wanted to go to that Bahamas cruise thing or whatever, remember?" He waited and I nodded.

"Yeah, you went all crazy and that made me go crazy. And, we looked like two really fucked up kids. I remember." I laugh and he doesn't join me, so I clear my throat. "Continue."