Chapter 21: Yay! School...

(Edited 7/11/18)
     I wake up in a pretty compromising position. Haha. Yeah. I'm in Liam's room, on Liam's bed, on Liam. My arms wrapped around his neck, hands going under the pillow beneath his head.

My chest to his stomach, hip to hip, legs on either side of his, his arms locked around my waist, and my face pressed against his hard chest.

     It would've been ideal for my chest to be pressed against his, but I'm short so... How did I end up here? Well, we had an argument and to be honest, we make up fairly quickly...

***Flashback.

"What do you want for dessert?" I ask, throwing away my now empty container of Chipotle. Yeah, he gave in, no pizza for the big boy.

"You." He says smugly and I practically choke on air. I plop down on the couch, sipping my sprite.

We're watching the reruns of Full House. He was upset with me because he wanted to watch a movie, particularly a scary movie.

I don't really care for those and I most certainly wasn't in the mood for it, so we settled—well, I chose this.

I'm really surprised he actually let me pick. He's been giving in all night. I'm sure if I said I wanted to give him a makeover, after some hard core convincing, he'd cave.

"I'm being serious, Liam bean." I narrow my eyes at him.

"Who says I wasn't being serious?" He deadpans and my ears burn. I scoot away from him a bit because I wasn't expecting this behavior at all.

"Whatever. I want some chocolate cake." I lean back on the couch.

     "You can have some chocolate dick." He says bluntly and I jump up out of the couch.

     "What the fuck? You're not even black!" I yell at while laughing.

     "Who said it had to be dark chocolate?" He raises an eyebrow.

     "Who says it couldn't be milk chocolate?" I throw my hands up in the air, still laughing.

     "Ever heard of white chocolate? Because that's the only dick you're getting." He says and my jaw drops.

     "If it's from you, I'll pass." I facepalm myself, shaking my head.

     "Really? You know you want all of this sexiness." He gestures to himself and I grunt.

     "Oh my lord me vuelves loco!" I yell and he furrows his eyebrows.

     "Okay. The only thing I got out of that was 'oh my lord...crazy' so I'm going to assume you're calling me crazy. Which I am not because I know you're as crazy about me as I am about you." He stands up and I back away.

What?

     "I said you drive me crazy, you idiot. Oh my hell, you annoy me." I roll my eyes and he looks taken aback.

     "I drive you crazy because I don't know what you're saying? Would you rather me be Spanish?" He asks, raising his voice and I pull a look.

     "What the hell are you talking about?"

     "I'm sorry my Irish father decided to fuck a white woman instead of a Spanish one and I popped out." He huffs and it takes everything in me not to laugh.