The Monster inside

The eyes of the figure glowing red with purple at the bottom of the irises. 

But the eyes were narrowed at the man who wore Travis' body. 

'She's alive?' Aaron thought to himself. 

'She can't be!' his anger thought. 

As he was lifted away and the helicopter turned to face the other direction, he swapped position and placed his paw through the bars. 

The air around him shifted as the eyes stopped narrowing as they met his Ultima eyes. They instead softened at him as if they were sorry for something that they thought they did. 

With another look at the man controlling Travis, the eyes turned into slits before the two figures disappeared into bushes. 

The figure went into a clearing surrounded by trees, where they kneeled. 

"Thank you Irene." the figure spoke, their eyes white. 

The figure got up and raised their eyebrows at Luna. 

"Come on." the figure flew into the air, their body turning into a Peregrine Falcon and Luna followed their lead. 

They both flew into the air and followed after the helicopter in the shadows. 

As they flew, they heard a helicopter behind them and so when the falcon turned their head. 

Their eyes widened as they saw Michael glaring angrily at them. 

"GET THEM!" He ordered viciously at the pilots of the helicopter. 

Michael glowed his eyes at the pilots so they would hurry up. 

"They need to be caught." He spoke to himself. 

The two birds quickly flapped their wings as fast as they could and Michael growled. 

"Shoot the smaller bird." He told the guard next to him. 

The guard did as told causing the other bird to quickly catch Luna who was squawking in pain. 

The bird flew to the ground, carefully placing Luna down. 

The figure turned back to human. Their body becoming larger and feminine. 

Their feathers turning to skin and some turning into human black hair. Leathered boots with a leather black jacket and dark blue jeans were placed onto the figure's body and the eyes grew larger, more human like. 

The eyes colour stayed the same however. 

(Y/N)'s eyes were narrowed in worry and concern for Luna. 

(Y/N) placed her hands onto Luna's bleeding wound and so (Y/N)shushed her from squawking. 

The sound of a helicopter started to concern (Y/N)as she realised it was landing. 

Footsteps approached her and then they stopped. 

"You... YOU WERE DEAD!" Michael yelled angrily, and so (Y/N)glared at him as she turned her face to look at him. 

"Keyword, 'WAS'" 

Michael glanced down at Luna, his eyes narrowing as they slightly glowed. 

Luna's eyes glowed green as she stopped being in pain, and got up with no trouble. 

Luna suddenly went into a cage and was sent away in the hands of a guard. 

(Y/N)'s eyes narrowed even further, as they slowly turned red with snake like slits in her eyes.