Do You Know the Story?

Before we know it, Lucinda was back, and her eyes were green. 

After a few hours, Zane saw Lucinda's eyes and they suddenly connected. 

"Hey, Aphmau! Do you think you could help us find someone in the woods?" 

"Huh?" 

"Yeah, Lucinda and I could really use your help... we think our brother is still out there..." 

"What's going on?" I asked, 

"What? No! I'm not going to help you find someone who I don't even know." 

"You should really come, Aphmau!" 

"Yes, come and see our brother. We know you would love to see him!" 

"No!" suddenly Lucinda and Zane looked at one another before Lucinda pulled out a wand, and used it on Aphmau, making her groan. 

"Aphmau!" 

"Aph!" I called out with Aaron. 

"You will come with us to see our brother, Aphmau!" 

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I don't... know... what I was thinking! I would absolutely love to come and see your brother!" 

"Perfect." 

"Lucinda, what did you do? Why did you cast a spell on her?" I asked,

 "(Y/n), calm down. I'll only be gone for a second." 

"Aphmau, no!" 

"I won't let you!" Aaron yelled. 

"This isn't Lucinda, she would never make you do something you didn't wanna do!" 

"But I need to see their brother!" 

"Lucinda!" Aaron went to attack Lucinda and take her wand but she sent him flying through the front door and hit wood. 

"AARON!" I screamed as I rushed to him. 

Garroth stood there next to me, as we made sure Aaron was okay. 

"Aaron?! What the! Are you okay?! Aaron, Aaron!" 

Lucinda, Zane and Aphmau stood at the front door and Lucinda chuckled. "Pitiful." 

"Ugh, Lucinda. What happened to you? Why are you..." He was cut off by Lucinda. 

"Have you ever wondered about werewolves, Aaron?" 

"What?" 

"You heard me... werewolves. Their origin." 

I felt my eyes grow wide as I knew exactly what she was talking about. 

"I have no idea what you're talking about!" 

"About the most horrible monster among them, Aaron!"

 "Lucinda! Please..." I begged. 

"There's a story about the origin of the werewolf race. It happened thousands and thousands of years ago. There was a man who was dearly in love with his wife. So much that he would do anything for her... as she loved him just the same..."

"they lived together happily for many, many years. But then one day, his wife fell deathly ill... the man was heartbroken. He couldn't live without his love... out of desperation, he made a pact with a demon. During a blood moon. The pact would allow his wife to come back from the dead. However that pact required the sacrifice of a living creature. To which the man chose a wolf."

"The God of Wolves found out, furious, the wolf God cursed the man to forever walk the Earth as not a human, but a monster, part man, part wolf. When he returned to his village, he was swarmed. People rejected the beast he had become. He was banished to the depths of the woods where he would stay for years. Man grew lonely." 

"And wandered back to the village. It was there he realised his curse was not that he was a hideous monster. But that he was cursed to turn other humans into half human, half wolves." 

"Driven by his... loneliness... he transformed the entire village into werewolves, except one. This was the first pack of werewolves ever to roam the Earth."

"The single person he did not change was his good old friend, who, had already been dying. In chances to keep his friend alive, he called upon the Gods of the animals to keep his friend alive. And so the animal Gods did just that, his friend was given a curse to transform into any creature he desired." 

"His friend eventually wandered off, but he however, stayed as their leader. A monster driven mad by loneliness. The other werewolves feared him and his power." 

"And that is the story of the first werewolf and a part of the story of his friend. And they call his bloodline... the Ultima." Lucinda told us.

 "Let's go, Aphmau." Zane spoke as Lucinda turned around. 

Lucinda created a teleportation spell and as soon as she stepped outside, they teleported.