Grief...

"(Y/N)-" 

"Please... don't..." I told her as sobs filled the air. 

I saw Aaron and Kawaii~Chan running towards the forest and Lucinda, Kim, and Garroth on the boardwalk. 

They all ran off, and I went after Aaron and Kawaii~Chan. 

Aaron and Kawaii~Chan had run into our pack and so when I landed, I stared at Aaron. 

His eyes showed pain and grief for our sister and so I grabbed his hand. 

We were taken to a cave where all the werewolves were hiding and Daniel left us with Blaze. 

Blaze asked Aaron if he was the Ultima. To which Aaron lied to him. 

We continued to follow Blaze and we arrived at the camp. 

I hugged Dottie and Daniel before saying goodbye to Blaze. 

We then walked out of the cave to get to the house when we arrived; it was still terrible looking when I was there a few days ago. 

But we then noticed there was the sword case on the table. 

It was the sword that could kill the Ultima and werewolves. 

Suddenly there was an earthquake and so I made sure Luna was alright. 

I heard a boat approaching and so we rushed upstairs. 

I went to my room and sat on my bed with Luna next to me. 

"...To bring you the following important announcement. Today, a third member of the Lycan family has been captured and executed. Rachel Lycan was detained this evening and upon resisting arrest, she proceeded to go on a rampage. The Guardian Forces had no choice but to take her down. Aaron Lycan and (Y/N) Lycan are the last of the Lycan family alive and is still at large. If you have any information...-" 

My hearing slowly went quiet and I felt tears fill my eyes. 

Everyone was dead, Rachel, Derek... Melissa... 

Luna felt my distress and went to comfort me. 

I remembered the times when Rachel would comfort me as a child. 

I collapsed onto the floor, no longer having any energy to hold myself up and I passed out. 

When I awoke, I was being carried by Aaron. 

Suddenly, Daniel came through the entrance of the house and told us that Ein had taken over the werewolf camp and had Aphmau. 

My eyes widened and I transformed into a cheetah. 

I sprinted to the werewolf camp and when I arrived, I saw that Aphmau was being held hostage in front of Ein who had a knife to her throat. 

I growled at Ein. 

When Aaron finally arrived, Blaze told him he was a liar. And then Ein told us that we should have killed him. 

 Ein then ordered Aaron to give him his ears and tail back. 

When I blinked, he had his ears and tail and I frowned. 

Suddenly Aphmau moved the knife away and jumped down. I shifted back and ran towards her.

I ran slightly past her, and then spun around on my heels so I could push her ahead to Aaron, not trusting Ein to let us go. 

When suddenly, something went through my back and chest but with one last push, I forced Aphmau a few more steps before collapsing to the ground.

 I lost consciousness for a few seconds and saw that Aphmau had too, been shot and Aaron didn't know what to do. 

I heard a squawk and saw a phoenix was flying towards me. 

It was Luna. She picked me up with her sharp talons but it wasn't hard enough to break my skin.

She followed after Aaron and so I closed my eyes, welcoming the darkness.