Reunion

(Y/n)'s POV:

We were already at Starlight when Aphmau was supposed to arrive, we had to have our second last session.

 I had to have werewolf ears and tail to blend in with the family. 

I sighed when it was all done and found Aphmau on the beach so I nudged Aaron and Celestia came over to me, barking.

I sent Aaron forward and I held Celestia as I watched the two have a moment. 

Aaron opened his arms and they spun around when Aphmau arrived in his arms. 

The two were crying as they held one another and I giggled, happy they reunited. 

When they finished hugging after a while, Aphmau then hugged me and we soon had a group hug. 

Aphmau apologized to us both and I shushed her, by hugging her. 

We stood there for an hour before I finally left to go see the others at the beach. 

I ended up taking Melissa out, so we could have some sibling bonding time. 

That night, we were all at the beach and me, mum and Melissa were talking. 

After a few minutes, Aphmau and Aaron came walking together. 

All night, we talked with everyone around the fire before retiring to our homes. 

The next day came quickly as the night before and I stayed in the pool and waited for pancakes to be ready. 

When they were ready, I howled to the rest of the pack and signalled them that Pancakes were ready.

 I sat on the coach, eating whilst mum talked with the pack. 

The four siting in the room with me were Blaze, Dottie, Daniel and Rylan. 

One was missing but she slept in.

Aphmau and Aaron soon came in and Aph was surprised to see them. 

We were told to go and play catch at the beach and so we left. 

I raced Blaze and I won when we got to the beach. 

Finally when Maria arrived, she had tackled Aaron. 

We all watched as Aphmau touched Aaron's werewolf ears and so Dottie and I awed, the guys chased each other though and so me, Maria and Dottie started talking.