New houses! Hell yeah!

"Oh, isn't that your brother's name too? And your sister's?" 

"Yes, it is. But I don't see them very often these days." 

"Anyways, we have to go. We'll see you all later." 

Aaron grabbed my hand and we went to leave. 

Aphmau ended up falling over but Aaron caught her and I spun around to see what happened. 

"Aphmau, are you okay?" 

"Yeah, sorry...these new shoes are a little too big. I might have to take them back." 

"As long as you're okay." 

"Well, well, well. No wonder why you didn't want to look at me. Fate has a funny way of working things out, doesn't it, brother and sister?" everyone was surprised and I looked down. 

"We've got a lot of catching up to do, sister. But let's enjoy Dinner for now." 

"Aaron, can I see you outside?" Aph led Aaron outside and I met Melissa's gaze. 

We sat down at the table and we ate dinner before heading to the park. 

It was very awkward for everyone at the dinner but it was just me, Aaron and Aph who were gonna talk with Melissa. 

Melissa finally met Aphmau and was surprised that she was his girlfriend. 

We got her phone number and Melissa soon left for another meeting. 

We went to the Ro'maeve's house for cake. But we heard a cat and it was in the tree.

 I grabbed the cat and took it home. 

Kawaii~Chan was looking for the owners of the cat but Celestia and the new kitty were playing around.

We were finally getting a new street too. 

We started packing once more and went to the new street where we looked at all the houses.

 We found a nice home and it had plenty of rooms. So I found a good room and started placing my boxes down. Aph was making some food and so I went downstairs to eat. 

But first Aaron and I were gonna continue unpacking. When food was ready, we both headed downstairs to the backyard and started to eat.

 I cleaned up when everyone was finished and went back to unpacking. The next day, I headed out to get some more furniture for the house. Aph and Aaron decided to help as well.