Anger

He gave Aphmau another dagger and told her to kill us again. 

Aaron disarmed her and he allowed a yell of rage to escape through his throat, when he saw the bruise on her eye. 

Ein took off and so I chased after him, as I flew, I quickly shifted back and claws were formed.

 Aaron continued to attack Ein as we ran and so I joined in on the fight and Ein took off again, Ein knocked the bandana off and started laughing. 

Aaron continued to fight and so I grabbed a tree and knocked Ein with it. 

Ein knocked me and Aaron to the floor and so I allowed my all-form to come out as Ein tried to punch me. 

I grabbed his hand and threw him over my shoulder. 

My tail swinging like Ein's hair in the wind. 

My back started to open and wings formed out of my back. 

My eyes changed into colourful slitted eyes. 

Fangs protruded from my gums and so I let out a very angry howl. 

It was of many animal howls put together. 

I still attacked Ein however and Aaron left me to deal with him. 

I knocked him with trees, I knocked him with my legs, my wings, my hands and he still didn't give up trying. 

Aaron stepped in and told Ein stuff as he beat the living crap out of Ein. 

Aaron grabbed Ein by the neck and turned him back to human. Ein fell to the floor and I called all the wolves over, I walked behind Aaron as we approached the others. 

I was bleeding terribly but it didn't stop the love I had for Aphmau. 

She was like my sister, and so I was gonna fight for her. 

As we approached, I saw Kim and Garroth holding Aph, whilst Lucinda and Zane stood in front of them. They threw the potion at Aph but it didn't work. 

I walked forward, as Aaron told them to let Aph go. 

Aph ran at me, and stabbed me multiple times, till I fell to the floor, but it got her to become weaker so I didn't care. 

Her eyes were crying from her actions but her mind was still wanting to kill Aaron. "Make... her smile... Aaron...." I told him and so he allowed Aph to attack him. 

I watched as Aaron hugged Aph for possibly the last time and he looked me in the eye as he said it. "I'll always be here for you... you stupid potato." 

Aaron fell to the ground and I closed my eyes, and my wings disappeared, as did my fangs and claws, but my ears and tail never left.