Christmas is here

We started walking back home and Aaron told me to go back home. 

To Our home whilst he went to the school to talk with Aphmau. 

I curled into a ball and when they got back home, I hugged Aphmau and apologized for her being blocked. 

After a few days, it was snowing and so as it got closer and closer to Christmas, we started decorating. 

We were having a Christmas party for everyone. 

Finally we were done decorating, and so Aph went to the stores to get Christmas presents for everyone. 

I even got presents for the two parents that took care of me when I was younger. 

And so after a while, we found out Rachel and Melissa had come and Derek was also going to be coming. 

Finally Derek came and I sat next to Melissa as we discussed what we were doing today.

 We were going to do everything old fashioned and so we had to go and pick out a Christmas tree, like an actual family. 

And so we were having a competition and Melissa and I were gonna work together. We even had a big squirrel take us back to our family. 

It soon ran off when it was done and we took the tree home. 

We started decorating and Derek came out wearing Aphmau's sweater. 

We were so surprised and I hugged Derek. 

The next day, we had the party and it was a major joy. 

We ended up getting Alexander back, he was our dog from our childhood. 

So me and Aaron ran and basically hugged the dog.