IKEA is the key

We ended up eating first though before going to IKEA. 

We got some furniture and went home to unpack the furniture. 

After a few days, we were finished the living and dining room, it was very homey and so I ended up sleeping on the couch. 

I felt someone moving my hair as I slept and I never fully awoke. 

But it stopped after a few minutes and never came back.

 I rolled over but ended up falling onto the floor. 

I ended up waking up, only to find myself on my bed in my room. 

I found myself painting an image that was inside my dreams, it was of a human figure, surrounded by multiple animals. 

I placed it next to a window and sighed. I suddenly fell to the floor, and lost consciousness with a loud bang to the wooden floor.

Aaron's POV:

I was with Aph at the table when we heard a loud bang come from upstairs. 

"(Y/n)?" Aph called out and we went upstairs when she didn't respond. 

I went into her room first and found her on the floor, sprawled everywhere. 

I looked to Aph. "Aph, go downstairs." 

She looked at me with concerned and confused eyes but I just told her to leave. So she did. 

I closed the door and rushed over to (Y/n) and picked her head up. 

I slowly reached up to her closed eyes and opened one, only for it to glow purple. 

I held her close and I watched as a tear fell out of her eye. 

I looked at her tear closer and saw it was shining. I didn't know what to do.