Arguments...

Still Aaron's POV:

I moved her unconscious body to her bed and brushed hair softly. 

"Stay with us, (Y/n)..." I whispered and she let out a whimper. 

I opened her eye again and it was changing quickly. 

Purple, to blue, to green, to red, to orange, to yellow, to slitted eyes, to brown, to red and yellow, to white slitted eyes to fully black, and then back to purple. 

Suddenly her eyes turned back to their original grey eyes and I hugged her tight as she breathed heavily. 

She reached for my hand and I squeezed it, but she was super weak, so her squeeze could barely be felt. 

"Just go to sleep, (Y/n). You'll be okay..." I spoke softly before whispering to myself. 

"I promise..." 

She nodded slightly in her sleep before I placed her in her bed and she crawled into a ball.

 I left the room and noticed I had been there for a while. 

And so I headed to the new café we were making and we were all dressed up in nice outfits and most of us were wearing cat ears because it was Cat Ear day.

(Y/n)'s POV:

When I gained consciousness, I was so weak, but I knew Aaron was there. 

I ended up falling asleep again.

 I was asleep for a few days, so when I woke up, I was super hungry and I ended up seeing that Aaron had left to go to Melissa. 

So I followed him, but they were talking about family and so I left them alone. 

Melissa ended up finding me, and telling me that I was also could come home, because I was a part of their family. 

She soon left and I went home. 

I could hear Aaron and Aph arguing and so I rushed downstairs, but they soon stopped arguing. 

I hugged Aaron and the next day came quickly. 

Aph had to go to the meeting and so Aaron and I opened up the café after breakfast.