Bloodshed

I awoke to Luna licking my face. 

Aphmau was next to me on my left and Kawaii~Chan was on my right. 

I gripped Aphmau's hand and I heard her last breath.

 Aaron collapsed next to me and I smiled weakly at him. 

"You're okay... You'll be okay, Aar-" I tried to cheer him up but he was devastated by the death of his fiancé. 

I had cut myself off as I looked towards Luna. 

"Y-You take care of him, okay...? Luna, promise m-me..." 

I watched as a tear fell down her feathery cheek and I kissed her forehead. 

She squawked weakly at me and I knew she was promising. 

My eyes were growing heavy and so I spoke again. "I love you both... I-I'm o-" 

I got cut off by my last breath and so I looked towards the night sky and smiled towards the moon, which embraced me with it's moonlight.

3rd Person POV:

Aaron didn't know what to feel, his eyes wide as he witnessed both his fiancé and his adoptive sister die. 

Aaron turned away from the two alive friends he had left and the two dead bodies that once held his family. 

He then walked away, leaving Kawaii~Chan and Zane to cry. 

A glass shattering came from downstairs and Aaron runs off, carrying the broadsword. 

Meanwhile, in the streets, hundreds of people stood at the checkpoint that blocked everyone from the street that led to the boardwalk. 

On top of the bridge/large gates were three guards. 

"Listen up! I know all of you want to leave. In a second we'll open the gate and everyone to make their way south to the boat. Everyone needs to remain calm and move in an orderly fashion." A female guard told the civilians which had Kai, Sylvanna, and Zianna somewhere in the crowd. 

Finally they opened the gates and people started walking. 

Ein had already arrived at the board-walk with a handful of his pack with him. 

Finally, when Aaron arrived, the hundreds of civilians had too and Blaze announced the arrival of the Ultima. 

They turned to face him as he approached, in a state of sadness as he stared at the floor, distant, whilst he walked with a bag in his hand. 

He looked up and noticed the group of werewolves. 

Every civilian on the boardwalk soon noticed the Ultima and soon enough they were yelling insults. 

The GF guards rushed over to circle Aaron who noticed the helicopters. 

Guns aimed at him as Blaze approached, accusing Aaron. 

"Give it up. It's your fault, we're here. It's your fault they hate us so much." 

"Out of my way, Blaze..." 

"No. This ends here. No more lies. No more excuses. You betrayed us." 

The memory of Melissa, moments of when she stared at her brother as she closed and locked the door to save him, flashed before Aaron's eyes. 

"You're the monster." 

Blaze continued as Aaron thought of his mother at gunpoint. 

"Just like (Y/N)."