Interruptions of happiness

It had been a few weeks, and so I went with Garroth to meet Agent R. 

We found him hiding behind a large rock so he wouldn't be shot. 

"Come on!" I called out. 

We ran to the house and Garroth tried calling the others. 

I heard glass breaking and I told them to go. 

We quickly hid and I attacked whoever came up. 

We then took off when I heard three more and then jumped off the balcony and rushed away. 

When we got back, I immediately got bandaged up by Aphmau, and then I fed Luna. 

The next day, I found myself diving out the window, transforming into a crow. 

Luna was following after me in crow form as well and so we flew to the trees and watched over Aphmau and Lucinda. 

Lucinda was chased by one and so Luna and I attacked the guard. 

Lucinda then nodded at us and we followed after Aphmau and Lucinda. 

When we got back, there was apparently a ball tonight. 

We were going to go. We got dressed nicely that night and I went in. 

I played some of the games and had some drinks with Melissa and Lucinda. 

We then went to the dance floor and I started to dance with Garroth, since we were both alone. 

When we went home, I learnt that Derek had left to go be captured by the GF, AKA the Guardian Forces. 

I got dressed in some dark clothes and gave Luna some food before taking her to the living room. 

Suddenly my ears picked up running, and a helicopter outside. 

"Guys!" I called out. 

The door was suddenly broken down and so I called out to Luna. "Luna! Go!" 

Luna then shifted into great horned owl and attacked the guards as I lifted and flipped tables. 

I then threw chairs with Melissa at the guards and called Luna back. 

Melissa then looked at me and nodded, she sprinted away and I felt myself turn. 

I shifted into a jaguar and attacked the guards with the help of Luna. 

Screams of pain filled the air and I dived off the balcony but quickly went to attack the helicopter. 

I went back inside and found Aaron, Kawaii~Chan and Melissa running for the stair door. 

Just as Melissa was about to get to the door, she saw me. 

"(Y/N), come on!" suddenly the elevator doors opened and Melissa closed and locked the door. 

"(Y/N), run! I love you!" She yelled as she faced the GF who surrounded her, her eyes locked on mine. 

Suddenly one of the GF officers shot his gun at Melissa. 

"MELISSA!" I cried. 

My eyes changed to blue and tears filled my eyes as she was announced dead. 

I sobbed as I heard mum's voice. "(Y/N)! Go!" she called out and her eyes were wide, with tears filling them. 

"I love you mum." I spoke and with that, I whistled to Luna which also attracted the attention of GF officers and so Luna and I dived off the balcony. 

I shifted into a great horned owl with Luna and we flew away.