Valentine's Date and the Convention

The night it was happening, I quickly changed into a nice dress and did my hair and tied my boots, before leaving. 

When I arrived at the mall, I was the last person to arrive, and I felt myself blush when I saw everyone looking over at me. 

Aaron smiled at me, and the girls gasped except for Michi. 

My eyes met Fenrir's eyes and I smiled at him, he was in a blue tux. 

I was wearing a red dress. 

I walked forward towards the group and I giggled as Fenris kissed my hand. 

I heard some of the group aw and so I looked down blushing.

"It's good to see you again Fenrir." 

"It's good to see you as well (Y/n)." 

Before we know it, we headed to the arcade. 

But Katelyn was getting angry, so we went to the bathroom. 

Well all the girls did except me and Aphmau. 

I smiled at my date and he nodded to the bar. We went to the bar and he got me a drink, we started talking and he wanted to verse me in some games. 

I giggled and followed after him, we had a 1v1 and he won which caused me to get angry.

We went to go see Aphmau, who was talking with Zane. I followed after her only to see her stop when we both saw Aaron holding Michi against the wall. 

"Aaron?" 

"What? This isn't what it looks like." I wrapped my arms around Aph as she started to cry when she spoke. 

I gave Aaron my evil eyes, meaning I wanted to talk. 

Suddenly Garroth and Laurance came out and Garroth spoke. "Aphmau. We saw the whole thing. Aaron was tricked." 

"Huh?" 

"They didn't do anything. Michi used a potion to make her look exactly like you and well you happened to walk in and it wore off." 

"Is this true?" 

"Why would I do something like this to you? You're the only one I have feelings for." 

Michi was getting angry, and so Zane scared her away. I faced towards Fenrir and smiled softly at him. 

He dropped me at my doorstep and I smiled at him, and he pulled me into a kiss. I kissed him back and when he pulled away, I was blushing madly. 

"It was an amazing night, thanks for being my date." I told him and he nodded, before blushing. He then left and I went inside. 

After many days, we went to A-Con, which is an anime convention, and so we went to a hotel. 

I was staying in the room with Aphmau and Aaron. I got my anime outfit ready, and so I was dressed as Yui from Sword Art Online. 

We got dressed into our costumes the next day, and Aphmau dressed up as Asuna. We went to the convention, a lot of drama happened. 

The next day, I followed Katelyn's lead with the costumes. 

We went to the convention and that afternoon, Aaron and Aphmau were dating. I smiled at my brother and giggled, and before we know it, we headed back home.