Beerus x reader

I know this will be really short but i was going through my old papers and found this.

Beerus has you pinned against the wall. His arms resting on each side of your face. He's staring into your eyes and you haven't made a move.

Beerus: "I don't want you to go back to Earth."

You: "Beerus Why?"

Beerus: "Calm Down"

You: "I'm scared."

Beerus: "Don't be."

You: "Are you sure?"

Beerus "I'm always sure."

You: "I..I'm shocked."

Beerus: "I know to think i'd fall so low.."

You: "What do you mean?"

Beerus: "...I am in love with you.."

You: "Beerus.."

Beerus: "I know.. to think the mighty Beerus would fall for an human. How charming."

You: "I love you to."

Beerus: .."Come closer."

Beerus moves his left arm and lays his hand on your cheek. You lean forward and you stop an inch away from his lips.
Beerus moves his hand away from your cheek and trails it down to your spine. His touch leaving tingles everywhere he touched. He moved his right arm and placed both hands at the bottom of your spine.

Beerus without warning leaned in and kissed your lips. He pushed you against the wall and had moved a hand where your head would have smacked the wall. He nibbled your lip and forced your lips open. You wrapped your arms around his neck and you both explored each others mouths.

Beerus broke away only slightly out of breath. You were trying to find some oxygen.

Beerus: "Amazing."

You: "So are you."

Beerus: Stay with me."

You: "Always."

Beerus: "I'll take care of you."

You: "Ill take care of you to."

Beerus kissed you again.

Beerus: "I love you."

You: "I love you."

So hope you are all starting of the new year safely and that your having fun!!! 2019 is going to be awesome!!