Beerus x low self esteem reader

(AN: I thought about this one shot and my week has given me inspiration for this one. Now I'm not saying I'm normally unhappy but I have just had a depressing week. Luckily today I had a friend who brightened my day. So I hope you enjoy this one shot and I hope it brightens your day.)

You were walking with Goku sighing loudly. He had asked you to train with him. You had swore up and down you were terrible at fighting but Goku insisted you had potential. He almost dragged you to a wide training field. He grinned at you. "All I want you to do is mimic my movements for today. I want you to get used to moving your body." You frowned but did as he said. Days passed and you still weren't feeling confident about this at all. "I don't think this is a good idea." You muttered looking down. Why would I be any good? You asked yourself staring at some grass. I'm not really good at anything. I can't even properly talk to this guy! You yelled inside your head. Goku face palmed and thought for a moment. "Hey (Yourname) if I bring you to someone who's been alive for thousands of years, and he says your doing good. Will it make you feel better?" Well, it couldn't hurt. "It might." You replied smiling slightly. "Great!" Goku said than he grabbed your wrist and used instant transmission to go to King Kai's place. Goku ran up to the house and started yelling for him. Their was no reply. Goku ran around the world than searched through the window. Goku scratched his head. "That's strange, where could he have gone?" Goku asked while tapping his head. "Well, I guess I could take you to Mr. Whis." Goku stated grabbing your wrist again. You stiffened. "Isn't he supposed to be the strongest in the universe?" You asked digging your feet into the ground. "Yeah, but don't worry he's nice! It's Lord Beerus we have to worry about." Goku replied nervously. "Oh." Was all you said. Goku and you were over at Beerus temple in a heart beat. "Well that's not good, I have to let my kai recharge before we can leave again." Goku sighed. "Oh, (Yourname) this is very important! Please be on your best behavior around Lord Beerus!" You nodded. Goku just nodded back to you. "So do you think their missing to?" You asked curious. Goku looked worried. "I don't know honestly. I hope their here, they won't like it if were here unsupervised." Goku said running towards the temple. You didn't really have much options so you followed after Goku. When you made it to the temple doors Goku nodded and started yelling obnoxiously. "HEY MR. WHIS! I NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU!" Goku yelled. Whis arrived in an instant behind you. "Goku!" Whis said in a scolding voice. You jumped behind Goku. "Lord Beerus is sleeping! What is it?" Whis asked trying to stay composed but you could see some tension around his eyes. "Sorry mister Whis! I was just wondering if you'd observe (yournames) technique she doesn't think she's good at fighting." Goku replied. "Hmm, you can come out I won't bite." Whis said laughing. You were still hiding behind Goku. You slowly stepped out from behind Goku. Whis smiled at you. He tapped his chin. Than he leaned forward and smiled at you. "WHIS!!!! WHO'S INTERRUPTING MY NAP!!?" A loud agitated voice yelled. Whis sighed. "I knew it couldn't be helped. As soon as Goku showed up it was done for." Whis muttered. Beerus walked outside in a long night shirt. He stretched his arms and back. Than he looked at Goku. "If this isn't important I'll destroy you." Goku gulped. You were already hiding behind Goku again. "Sorry Mr. Lord Beerus! I just brought (yourname) here to visit Whis. She doesn't think she's good at fighting so I thought Whis could cheer her up." Beerus sighed. "I'll let this slide. Where's the girl?" You flinched and tried to sink lower behind Goku. No way! "Your testing my patience girl! Get out here now!" Beerus commanded. Goku moved and pushed you forward. He was grinning nervously. Beerus walked around you and checked your stance. He even looked you up and down but you didn't notice. He felt your shoulders and stomach. He stopped walking in front of you and folded his hands behind him. "You shouldn't be worried. You may not be as strong as Whis and I but you can hold your own in a fight. If you train hard enough you could be around our level." Your shoulders fell. "How is that possible? I'm not good enough in anything." You stated staring down. Beerus slapped his hand on your shoulder. "Don't say such things. Not believing in your abilities is holding back your potential! You can and will train to get better. When you can hurt Goku than I'll train you. You will learn just how important you and your training is." Beerus grabbed your hand. "Hurry with your training." Beerus stated looking into your eyes. You blushed walking away. Goku laughed than teleported back to earth with you to start training. "Lord Beerus that was certainly out of your character." Whis stated. Beerus was staring at the spot where you left. "Did you see her Whis?" Beerus asked quietly. "Yes, a rare beauty indeed." Whis admitted. Than Whis turned and went into the temple. Beerus smiled a rare warm smile. He decided to be patient and wait for you. He silently vowed to make you see your importance not only to others but most importantly yourself. Beerus walked inside with this thought smiling. "Someone's happy." Whis sang. "Shut up!" Beerus yelled. Beerus rushed off to his room to return to his nap. He was hoping to sleep until you came back to train with him. "Goodnight, rare beauty." Beerus whispered. "I heard that!" Whis yelled. "Shut up!"