Yandere Whis part 2 Escape!

You lost count of the days you'd been locked away in the necklace. Whis had only brought you out to admire you for a little bit than he'd trap you back in it. You'd scream and pound against your prison for hours. This place was driving you nuts. You cried into your hands thinking of a way out. This all was to much for you to handle and you started panicking. You smashed your fists against the walls and something gave you a spark of hope. Whis had tooken off with beerus so you were in his room lying on a table. You continuously hit the wall of your prison and it started cracking. It took a while but one final punch freed you from your necklace prison. Blood trickled down your fists and you were relieved. You ran as fast as possible out of Whis's room and through the hallways. You ran outside and into the woods. I have to find a way back to earth! You chanted. You ran into the woods and tripped over a log scraping your ankle. Blood covered the log, you got up and kept running. You were to afraid to stay and clean it up. Whis would discover you'd left soon enough. You ran deep into the woods and didn't look back. You were in survival mode and you were going to stay free And stay alive. You stopped running hours later and slumped against a tree. "What am I gonna do?" You couldn't stop shaking. You knew you had to leave quickly, if Whis found you. He'd never let you go again. You needed to contact Goku. Your stomach did flips and you felt sick. You would have to sneak back into Beerus's temple to find a phone. Gathering your courage you started making your way back and you had a plan. It was going to be dangerous, but you staying would be worse. Two hours passed and you made it back. You rushed into the temple and made your way back to Whis's room. It was empty and you sighed happily. Than you searched through every drawer and closet. You found a weird phone and your heart fluttered it looked simple enough. You ran to the bathroom and locked the door. Your heart rate sped up and you punched in Goku's number wrong at least three times. Finally you dialed correctly and it rang a few times. Someone picked up and you rejoiced. "Goku! It's (Yourname!) Help! Whis kidnapped me and I'm trapped he's a total psycho!" You screamed into the phone. "Wish, calm down (Yourname) you must be drunk. Whis and Beerus just left after visiting for a few hours. You should lay off the liquor. I'll talk to ya later okay!" "No Goku wait!" The line went dead. He hung up. Well, at least he knows where to look if he gets suspicious. You threw the phone in frustration. Why didn't Goku believe me! You heard Whis's door open and close. Light footsteps walked around the room. You covered your mouth to keep from screaming out. Their was a knock on the door. You didn't make a sound. "I know your there!" Whis stated from the other side. "If you don't open this door In three seconds I'll have something worse in store for you than being trapped in a necklace." You frowned and felt your heart cry with you. You had been beat. You got up and opened the door. Whis grabbed your chin. "see how hard was that?" You started crying and shaking. Whis sighed. "You can sleep in my bed next to me tonight. You've grown fragile." You sobbed. "I wanna go home." Whis ignored you and led you to the bed. He layed beside you and you cried. I have to get out of here! Whis turned out the lights and you only got three hours of sleep. Looking at him every few minutes and trying to plan a way out of this mess..

Days went by and soon months. You never got out and you never got freed from Whis. He never let you out of his sight. Ever again.

(AN:WOW THAT WAS SCARY TO WRITE. I DON'T KNOW IF YOU GUYS ENJOYED IT BUT IT TERRIFIED ME..HEHE ENJOY..*SHIVERS IN A CORNER. CREEPY*