Lord Beerus x chubby reader

AN: (THIS IS NOT MEANT TO BE AN OFFENSIVE TITTLE. PEOPLE AREN'T MADE BY THEIR WEIGHT BUT THEIR PERSONALITY. SO THIS IS FOR EVERYONE THAT FEELS DOWN ABOUT THEIR WEIGHT.YOUR ALL BEAUTIFUL!! SO PLEASE ENJOY!! IF YOU CAN THINK OF A BETTER WORD THAN CHUBBY OR ARE UPSET BY THE TITLE PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND I WILL FIND A BETTER WORD OR CHANGE THE TITLE.)

Your POV:

You glared at the scale like it was a demon in disguise. You had gained another twenty pounds. Your shoulders slumped and you walked over to your closet. You were in your undergarments. No one else lived with you in your apartment. You were going through your clothes because Bulma had invited you to her costume party. You groaned. You tried on all your dresses and they didn't fit. You tried on some shirts and grew upset when they didn't fit. The last item you tried on was your favorite pair of jeans. You fell on your bed giving up. You grabbed your phone and called Bulma. "Hi (Yourname)!!" Bulma said happily. "Hey Bulma.." You said depressed. "What's wrong?" Bulma asked curious. "I've tried on everything and nothing fits! I've gained twenty pounds!" "Hmmm okay I got it!! I'll send you some knew clothes over!!" Bulma stated excited. You smiled. "Thanks Bulma." "No problem!" Bulma laughed than hung up. You hurriedly got into a robe and covered yourself not knowing who would be coming over. Twenty minutes later a knock was heard on your door. You opened it and Vegeta held out a box to you. "Here." He said one word than flew off. You rushed inside and closed the door. You opened the box and found a blue Victorian dress. It had black lace and matching gloves with a mask. You smiled. A masquerade outfit. Their was a knock on the door again. You opened the door and Bulma was waiting outside. "Hi Yourname!! I came to help you get into your dress!! Did you find the corset?" Corset?? You frowned. Bulma laughed and walked inside. She grabbed the box and took everything out. Sure enough at the bottom of everything was a black corset. Your eyes widened. "No way." Bulma smiled and lifted the corset up. "Yes way."

Third person POV:

Beerus growled while brushing his teeth. He was going to another Earth party. If news spread of the planet he spared. He would no longer be feared which meant he would no longer be respected. Well you can be respected without fear right? Beerus brushed his teeth harder annoyed with his thoughts. He left the bathing room and found Whis outside the room. "Are you ready to depart Lord Beerus?" Whis questioned. "Yes." Beerus sighed and followed Whis outside. Sparing Earth wasn't a mistake. The people can be annoying sometimes but something about them and Earth had him fascinated. He touched Whis's back and they both ascended to Earth.

Your POV:
You were all dressed up. The outfit made you look like you lost fifty pounds! It was insain. You were hiding in a corner away from the party. You were outside enjoying the fresh air. Someone walked outside and you shrunk against the corner. It was Beerus he was alone walking towards the gazebo. He seemed troubled and deep in thought. He was staring out into the night. You quietly snuck along the wall and got as close as you could to Beerus. The gazebo was only five feet away. Beerus's ear twitched and you held your breath. Than he relaxed and sighed. You were always the curious type. You walked forward and stood at the bottom steps of the gazebo. You started to have second thoughts. "Why not walk the rest of the way?" Beerus asked. "So you knew I was their?" Beerus scoffed. "Of course I did you.." Beerus had turned and was now staring at you. He turned away from you. "Did you need something?" He asked sounding bored. You walked over to him. "You seem troubled Lord Beerus." You stated in a neutral tone. "I have a lot on my mind." He answered honestly. "Why were you hiding?" Beerus asked you with his eyes narrowed. "I..don't like crowds." You replied. That was definitely a lie. Earlier you had run into a small group of women who knew the real you. They all laughed at you and said mean things. You sighed not wanting to think about them. Beerus looked like he might explode any second now. "My Lord, it may help if you tell me what's bothering you so much. I'm a good listener." You insisted. Beerus pondered that for a moment. "Alright, but if you repeat anything I say I'll find you and you won't like the consequences." Beerus threatened. You nodded. "Understood." Wow, I didn't think he'd actually talk to me about this. You thought excited. "I'm troubled by your world." You blinked. "My world?" You questioned. "Yes, you see I've lived for a very very long time. I have never spared a world. I have never had this..weakness." Beerus said making a fist in frustration. "I am Beerus the Destroyer. My role is to destroy not to save!! Did you hear about what happened when freiza was revived!!?" Beerus was seething. "I heard." You replied grimacing. It's still hard to grasp that you died along with the people of Earth. "If I remember correctly Whis reversed time. So you had no part in it. Your record should be safe." You replied patting Beerus's shoulder. He glared at you. "Your not understanding my predicament! I have never let a world be spared in front of me! The worst part was that I let Whis revive this world." Beerus sighed. You smiled. "Why did you let it happen then? You could have let freiza kill us all. I'm sure after all the world's you've destroyed it wouldn't be an issue." You stated curious about his answer. Beerus looked shocked and defeated. "I have grown attached to this world and the people in it I'm afraid. I can't even truly consider destroying it." You laughed. "Than perhaps you should just enjoy this world and stop worrying." You suggested while staring at your fingers. Lord Beerus stared at you for a while. He was intense and you began to wonder if you'd said the wrong thing. "Alright, than I expect you to show me around bright and early tomorrow." Beerus stated with authority you couldn't argue with. "Of course." You agreed. He seemed satisfied with your reply. He nodded at you and gracefully walked back inside. Leaving you with your own thoughts. Oh dear! What have I gotten myself into? You asked by your self freaking out. You walked back into the building. You found a mirror and stared at your reflection. "I can't hide my weight tomorrow." You felt petrified and you avoided everyone for the rest of the night. What am I going to do? You asked yourself ready to hide. You had someone you could talk to. You sighed. You really didn't want to see this person but what choice did you have? You were panicking. You sighed and went to go find Jaco. He wasn't a bad guy but he had an obvious crush on you. You sighed.

(I WILL WRITE A PART 2 OF YANDERE. WHIS AND THIS ONE SHOT.)

(AN: SO I HATE TO SAY IT BUT CURRENTLY IM GETTING..*SHIVERS INWARDLY* WRITERS BLOCK..SO KEEP REQUESTING AND I'LL WORK ON THEM..I CAN DO THAT BUT AS FAR AS WRITING ON MY OWN..I MIGHT BE WORKING ON OTHER PROJECTS OTHER THAN DBZ TO HELP BUT I AM STILL WORKING ON THE WHIS STORY IT WILL JUST BE UPDATED EVERY TWO WEEKS OR SO FOR NOW AT LEAST..I APOLOGIZE BUT IT'S VERY HARD TO WRITE RIGHT NOW..THANKS. YOUR ALL AMAZING. *GIVES READERS AIR HUGS*)