Beerus x abused reader part 2

Beerus stared at you as he ate his ice cream. "How have you been?" You smiled and ran to him. He opened his arms and you hugged him. "I've been okay everyone's been really nice." You replied happy. "I'm glad, I've been thinking about you. I brought you a gift."

Beerus said as he pulled out something from behind his back. It was wrapped in a box. You grabbed it and unwrapped it carefully. You pulled out a real kitten and your eyes widened. "It's so cute!" You said happily petting it. You scratched its ears and held it like a baby. It purred and Beerus looked at you curiously.

He wouldn't say so but he was wondering if his ears being scratched like that would feel good. He shook his head. He didn't want to think about that right now. He watched you say cute things to the kitten. He smiled. He was glad to know it made you happy.

He crossed his arms and sighed. "I have to leave soon." You stared at him with a sad look in your eyes. Beerus stared at you and gulped. For once his proud demeanor vanished and a look of concern flashed across his face. "What's the matter?" He asked curious. "I..uh..didn't think you'd be leaving so soon." You admitted. Beerus blinked.

Were you thinking about him while he was gone? "(Yourname), did you miss me?" Beerus asked you with a serious look. "I." Whis walked into the room. "Lord Beerus, we need to get going." Whis stated finishing of some teriyaki chicken on a stick. "Yes I know." Beerus sighed. He stretched than walked over to you.

"Do you want to come with us?" Beerus asked you. You thought for a moment. "Can I bring the kitten? Do I get to come back and see Bulma and the others?" Beerus smiled. "You have my word." You smiled and bear hugged Beerus with the kitten in between you both. Beerus just rubbed his head against your hair. He stepped back and cleared his throat hoping to hide his blush. "You'd better go tell Bulma your leaving. She needs to help you gather your things." You nodded and ran out of the room.

"Smooth Lord Beerus." Whis replied teasing him. Beerus growled in warning. Whis just chuckled. "Do we have the room ready?" "Yes, it's been ready for weeks." Beerus didn't remember telling Whis to fix it up for you. Strange.

"What your leaving?" Bulma asked frightened. "I know you might want to but going back home isn't a good idea." You held up a hand stopping her. "I'm not going back home, I'm going with Lord Beerus." You explained. "Oh, okay. WAIT WHAT?" Bulma fell over.

"He asked me to go with him. He's waiting right now. I need to gather my things." Bulma looked shocked. "Alright." She helped you get a suitcase with your stuffed kitty. You walked outside with Bulma to see Beerus and Whis patiently waiting on you. You held your kitten in your arms.

"Ready?" Beerus asked smiling a little. "Yeah." You replied. Whis grabbed your suitcase and it disappeared. You freaked out because your stuffed kitten was in it. "It's okay, it's in a safe place." Whis reassured you. Your hold on your kitten tightened.

You nodded than Whis summoned his staff. He reached back and held out an arm for the kitten. You frowned. "Don't worry it will be fine, miss." Whis promised. You carefully handed him the kitten. Beerus grabbed Whis's arm and you grabbed Beerus's waist. He was smiling when no one looked. He cleared his throat. "I am a Destroyer, you can't cling to me like that. It would give people the idea that I'm soft." Beerus said clearing his throat.

You stepped back and grabbed his shoulders. "I'm sorry." You said looking down. Beerus sighed. "Its all right." He said in a light voice. You smiled and relaxed your shoulders that were tensing up. You always felt safe around Beerus.

You all arrived at Beerus's temple and you slowly let go of Beerus's shoulders. You looked around. "This place is amazing! It's so green!" Whis laughed. "You haven't seem the inside of the temple yet." You smiled. "I want to see everything!" Beerus smiled. Whis motioned you forward. He handed you your kitten. You nearly skipped forward.

You were shown around the temple. It was huge and you loved it. One of your favorite parts was your bedroom. You walked in and nearly fell over with your kitten. You set it down and felt hands steady you. "Easy." Beerus said holding you up. He laughed. "Do you like it?" You nodded.

You were to shocked to speak. The room was huge! Like it was three rooms in one. You just stared at it in awe. Than you started crying. It was all in your favorite color with detailed patterns. You even saw an area for your kitten. You turned and looked at Beerus. He was leaning forward with his arm raised towards you. He looked worried.

"Can I give you a hug?" You asked smiling with your tears. Beerus silently held his arms out. You ran into his arms and buried your face in his chest. "I love it!" You yelled. Beerus grinned. "Im glad." He pet your hair. You stayed in his embrace and fell asleep. When Beeris noticed he yelled for Whis. Whis and Beerus helped you into bed and the kitten jumped on the bed.

It curled up next to you. "Watch over her." Beerus said to the kitten who meowed happily in response. Beerus and Whis left the room. Beerus glanced back at you a final time before leaving. He closed the door than walked with Whis to his chambers. "So how long will you sleep this time?" An amused Whis asked Beerus. "Im not sleeping yet." Beerus replied opening his bedroom doors. "Oh?" Beerus sighed. "How long is a humans lifespan again?" Beerus asked curious. "Around a hundred years." Whis replied immediately.

Beerus smiled. "Than I'll be awake for a hundred years." Back in your room you were smiling in your sleep.

This was the start of you and Beerus's story.