What is Valentine's day? Beerus x Reader

You were happily mixing chocolate in a bowl while singing. Tomorrow was the big day!! The day you've been waiting for since last summer. Valentine's day! You had been working all day on your chocolate's.. it had kept a huge smile on your face all day. You were creating a basket of chocolates. Why so many? Because your Valentine had a huge appetite!

He didn't necessarily like sweets as much as his mentor but you figured he'd still appreciate them. It's easy to guess who your Valentine is by now. Yes, it's Lord Beerus the destroyer. He had saved your life last summer and now you were smitten.

Last summer:

You had just finished painting a house with Bulma. You both laughed and ended up having a paint war outside. You were horribly drenched in all the colors of the rainbow. You were unrecognizable. It made Bulma laugh while you pouted. She barely had any on her. You were walking back to Bulmas place to take a shower.

You started to cross the road. You were halfway to the other side when a car spend around the corner. Bulma looked at you with pure terror. She had already crossed the road. "Yourname!!" She yelled tears flying from her eyes. You turned just in time to see the light green car coming towards you. Knowing you couldn't get out of the way you froze in place.

You braced for impact than someone grabbed your wrist and pulled you out of the way. You fell into their chest. You were blushing underneath all the paint. You heard the car screech. You blinked and turned to look at it. A purple cat humanoid had stopped the car with his hand. His hand was glowing in warning.

"That could have been messy right Lord Beerus?" Whis who had been eating a chocolate sundae said smiling. Beerus stared down at you. "It looks like this human was already messy." He commented. You blushed but now it was from embarrassment. You could see every detail of his eyes. "So human."

He breathed and you shivered. "Don't you have a name?" You nodded. "Will you tell me it?" You nodded again. Beerus grinned. "Oh, Uhm my name's (yourname)." You said blushing. "That's a nice name!" Beerus said smiling while his tail swished from side to side. "Thanks,....So..Uhm ..Your Lord.. Beerus?" You asked Hoping you had said it right. "Yep." He replied with a peace sign. You giggled and Beerus seemed pleased. Bulma (after calming down) took you all back to her place. You took a shower than ate with everyone.

From that day forward you became friends with Beerus and Whis. Beerus was always extremely nice when you were around. You got to see his soft side more often than most. Eventually you ended up falling for him. You couldn't think of when it started. It could have been the first time you gazed up at his beautiful eyes.

You knew that you had to tell him how you felt at some point. You couldn't keep your feelings hidden forever. So, what better way to tell him than on the day of love?

Present time:
You had just set your chocolate's in the fridge. You were so excited. Bulma had known your true feelings towards Beerus for a while now. She had promised to keep it secret. She invited Beerus and Whis over today for a Valentine's party she was holding. When she mentioned sweets they both agreed instantly. You couldn't wait.

You checked the time. Yikes! You only had an hour to take a shower, get ready, and place all the chocolate's in the basket! You ran upstairs and took what felt like the quickest shower in your lifetime. Than you put on (your choice of party clothes.)

You rushed downstairs and grabbed all the chocolate's placing them in your basket. You sighed in relief. Thirty different chocolate's were safe and secure. You took off towards Bulmas house making it just in time.

You caught your breath than went inside. Everyone was there even picalo. He was talking to Krillen and Goku. Vegeta looked annoyed at the whole event. Chi chi and Bulma were arguing about which husband had given the better gifts. Trunks and goten were playing games. Gohan and Videl were taking turns feeding Pan chocolate's. Finally you saw Beerus and Whis. They were sitting in the corner of the room munching on a pile of sweets. You felt nerves hit your stomach.

Maybe this wasn't a good idea.. you turned and seriously thought about going back home. You felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned. It was Beerus. "Hello, leaving the party so soon?" He asked with a huge grin. You shook your head. "I Uhm..I was going to come back. I just needed to drop something off." Beerus eyed the basket. "Is that so?" He looked curious. "So is your Valentine around? I'm assuming that's why your wearing makeup." (Sorry reader no choice about that. :D) You touched your lip. You had forgotten. You were wearing purple lipstick. Beerus leaned towards you. "You also made chocolate's." You blinked. Wait was he mad? Beerus looked like he had been repeatedly punched in the gut. What? You frowned. Beerus crossed his arms. "Come on, I just want to meet him." Beerus pressed. "Why?" You asked curiously. Beerus blushed. "I just want to make sure he's suitable." That's all he said. It made you feel happy. "He's outside." You stuttered. Beerus nodded. "Than let's go find him." You and Beerus walked outside and Beerus kept an eye out. You were so nerves you were shaking. Alright self! You can do this. Without warning you stopped and Beerus looked confused. "Is something wro-" You held out the basket to Beerus. "I...I MADE THESE FOR YOU!" You yelled nervously. You had your eyes clenched shut and you waited for him to say something. You felt him grab the basket. "So you lied to me?" Beerus asked sounding serious.

Your eyes snapped open. He looked playful. He grabbed your chin and let his thumb run over your lips. "Is this color for me?" Beerus asked sounding amused. "Uhm..Yes." You managed to say. Beerus grinned showing his teeth. "You know I think you should be punished for lying to me. The god of destruction." He said with a purr in his voice. You blushed. "I didn't mean to-" Beerus leaned forward and smashed his lips against yours. He entangled his hands in your hair. He started kissing you repeatedly not caring who saw or where you were. He kissed you one last time before pulling back. You were red as a tomato. "Will you be mine?" He asked in a raspy voice. "Yes." You answered without hesitation. Beerus grinned and hugged you to him. He kissed your hair. "Happy Valentine's day." He whispered.

AN: next one shot will be about what Beerus does for you on Valentine's day. :)