Beerus x bullied reader

Beerus and Whis were visiting Bulma again. They were enjoying some cake. Bulma sipped her tea. "It's lovely today isn't it?" Whis commented smiling. Bulma nodded in agreement. "I'm bored." Beerus complained stretching his arms while groaning to further his point. Whis smiled. "Did you want to find something fun to do Lord Beerus?" Whis asked teasing Beerus again. "Yes, but I'll go on my own. You can stay here with Bulma talking about the weather." Whis shrugged. "As you wish." Bulma grinned. "Here take one of my cards. If you find anything you want you can buy it." Beerus smirked while grabbing the card. "Thanks." When he was out of ear shot Whis laughed while covering his mouth. "Your going to regret giving him that." Whis stated trying to hide his amusement. Bulma sighed and her head hit the table. "I know." Whis laughed.

You were walking down the streets of West city. Today had been absolutely horrid. You had been bullied by some girls and guys at your (work or school). They had all laughed at you and made you feel like crying. You had tripped over your feet all day. It added to your torment from everyone. You were constantly put down and you felt so alone and so hurt constantly. Why? Was all you could ask your self. Why did everyone target you? You didn't deserve this did you? People are cruel, and aren't always kind.

Tears slipped down your face and you ran to your favorite tree. You hugged it and climbed it and rested on the top branch, and cried. You were so sick of everything, you couldn't understand it. It made you feel like your world was shattering. You stood up shakily. You wiped your tears away. Wow, I'm a mess. You thought to yourself trying to dry your eyes. You moved your foot starting to climb down and your foot betrayed you. You slipped and fell from the tree screaming.

"Ughh." A males voice exclaimed in surprise. You didn't hit the ground like you were expecting. You stared into strange yellow cat eyes? "Uhm." You were about to speak but he silenced you. "Why were you jumping from the tree? Was that a pathetic attempt to kill yourself?" Beerus was annoyed. He didn't like the idea of humans falling from the sky. You made a sad sound and Beerus's eyes widened. You were crying in his arms and he didn't know why or what to do. He quickly flew to Whis and Bulma.

"Whis! Why is this human crying?" You were sobbing. "Did you scare her?" Whis asked in a scolding tone. "No! Of course not!" Beerus protested. Bulma looked worried. "I'll go get her some chocolate and find a good movie. "Why?" Whis and Beerus asked in unison. "That's how you cheer women up." Bulma stated. Beerus carried you inside and set you on the sofa. Bulma looked through her movies and growled. "Vegeta's messed with them again!" She yelled storming away. "Cmon Whis were going to the store!" Beerus placed his hands on his hips. "Your ordering my attendant!" Beerus yelled causing Bulma to freeze. "I'm sorry Lord Beerus! I need Whis's help finding the proper movie." Bulma replied in a frightened whisper. Beerus groaned. "Very well, but what do I do with her?" Beerus asked pointing at you.

Whis glanced your way. "It would be a good idea to make her stop crying." Beerus's Kai shot up. "That wasn't my fault!" The entire house shook. "Okay okay! Don't wreck my house!" Bulma yelled upset. Beerus took a deep breath. "How do I get her to stop crying?" Beerus asked with his arms crossed. "Try making her laugh." Whis stated. Bulma and Whis left and Beerus stared at you. You were crying louder now. "Hey stop crying." Beerus stated. It didn't work. "Stop crying!" Beerus got a little louder while pointing at you. He sighed. "Why are you crying?" He tried to talk with you. He got no reply. He tapped his chin and bent towards his left side. An idea hit him out of no where.

You were still crying on the couch when you felt arms wrap around you. "Gentle, gentle, shhh." Beerus chanted softly. You felt a little better on the inside. You melted into his touch. "I'm here now, calm down human." He replied still speaking softly. "Yourname." You replied quietly. "Hmmm?" Beerus replied. "My name is (Yourname)" Beerus smiled. "Alright, (Yourname) it's a pleasure to meet you." You smiled. "It's a pleasure to meet you as well.." "Lord Beerus." Beerus replied. "Lord Beerus." You repeated. Beerus grinned. Bulma ran through the door with a romantic comedy. "I found the perfect one!" She put it in her blue ray player. Whis walked in side with a fluffy purple throw blanket. He unfolded it and placed it around you and Lord Beerus. You smiled for the first time in a while.

Beerus kept his arms wrapped around you and you both watched the movie. Bulma and Whis snuck out while you both enjoyed the movie. You fell asleep in Beerus's arms halfway through the movie, he stared at you. What a strange human. He thought watching the rest of the movie. He fell asleep before it ended.

You woke up hours later feeling well rested. You forgot where you were. You tried to get up but than realized you were trapped in a pair of arms. "Beerus?" You questioned. "Lord Beerus." He corrected. "Sorry, Lord Beerus how long have I been out?" You asked trying to stretch. "We've both been out for about five hours. It felt like a blink of an eye." Beerus replied groggy. "I'm sorry." You blurted out. "For what?" Beerus asked with his eyes closed. "For crying and putting you through so much trouble." Beerus laughed. "I think it ended well, I fell asleep next to a beautiful woman." You blushed. "I'm sorry for what I said earlier. I wasn't in a good mood." Beerus said sounding mature.

"Huh? What do you mean?" You asked confused. "I assumed you were trying to kill your self. That was very rude of me to just assume that about you." You sighed. "It's alright, thank you for the apology." You whispered happy. "So why were you crying in that tree? I saw your tear stained cheeks." Beerus added in case you tried to deny it. "It's not important, I don't want to sound depressing." Beerus grabbed your shoulders and pinned you to the couch.

"Trust me you won't sound that way."  You told him all about your day. How everyone treated you and how you ended up in the tree. You told him while avoiding his eyes. Beerus grabbed your chin and made you look at him. "Don't listen to them. Your no one to put down. Your strong, kind, and pretty." Beerus stated. "You don't look convinced, so let me tell you this. I will destroy them where they stand." "No that's not nessesary!" You replied grabbing his shoulders.

Beerus laughed. "If your gonna get all touchy feely at least take me to dinner first." Beerus snickered. "You..you grabbed my shoulders first!" You protested. Beerus snickered again. "I'm just teasing you. I'll take you to dinner." Beerus replied. "Why?" You asked curious. "Oh..did you not want to go?" "No I do, I just don't know your intentions." You replied blushing. "I want to get to know you better." Beerus stated innocently. You gulped. "You can trust me. I'll never hurt you." Beerus said while staring intently in your eyes. "OK. I trust you." You stated giving him a small smile. Beerus got up and yanked you up with him. He scooped you up in his arms bridal style and flew towards a restaurant.

You loved the feel of flying and you felt safe in his arms. He landed gently and you were set down gently. He walked you inside and opened the door for you. You both sat down and talked for hours. It had been three to seven hours when you both left. "I was right." Beerus stated. "About what?" You asked Beerus watching him intently. He leaned towards you and kissed your cheek. "You." You giggled. Beerus held your hands in his. "I want to continue see you." "I want to see you to." You blushed. Beerus grinned.  You hugged him. "Sounds good to me." Beerus was happy. He picked you up again and you both flew into the sky.

You both dated and eventually you moved in with Beerus. He never let you forget just how important you are to him. He constantly proved to you how wrong those bullies were. Soon, you didn't need him to prove it anymore. You understood you were perfect in your own way. You fell in love with Beerus and he loved you. Years later you both got married and you lived happily by his side, for the rest of your life.