Whis x reader Love at first site

Whis had begun his day like he always would, by Being the best attendant he could be. He had already made breakfast, cleaned up the yard, dusted, and now he had some free time. Free time to spy on you once more.

He summoned his staff and watched you through it. He was intrigued by you for some reason. It bothered him. He had never felt the need to constantly check up on someone. This all started a few weeks back.

A few weeks ago:
Beerus and Whis were visiting earth again to catch up with Bulma and devour more food. Bulma was currently visiting with you when they showed up. You were shocked to see a giant humonied cat and a tall blue handsome man. You being in a state of shock had said this all out loud..

Whis had blushed and covered his mouth while Beerus raged demanding that he to was also handsome. Whis tuned him out and took a moment to observe you. You were blushing and trying to hide your face behind your hands. Whis found this action cute.

He wanted to remove your hands and stare at you but he knew you would only feel even more anxious. So instead Whis said, "Don't be shy. It's nice to receive a complement from someone as beautiful as you." You lowerd your hands but your face was still bright red. "O-okay" You replied timidly.

"What's your name?" Whis asked. "(Your name.)" You were smiling and Whis from that moment had the urge to keep checking on you. "I am Whis." He said slightly bowing. He told himself that he was only curious. He was sure this fascination with you would be over with soon.

Present:
Whis had decided to visit you on his own. He knocked on your door and waited for you paitently. When you answered the door you jumped slightly than smiled. "Hi! It's nice to see you again." You had been wondering if you'd ever see him again. Here he was at your door at five am. You were still asleep when he knocked.

"I was wondering by and thought I'd visit you." Whis lied feeling only a little guilty. You invited him in and you both sat down on your couch and talked while drinking tea. You without meaning to had fallen asleep. Whis smiled at you, he effortlessly picked you up and took you to your bedroom.

He left a note for you and  Whis returned home to find Beerus just waking up. "Good morning, Lord Beerus." Beerus stretched and yawned loudly. "Good morning, Whis." Beerus replied tiredly going to the dining room. After breakfast Beerus bathed and got dressed. Whis watched in surprise as Beerus trained. Something he hadn't done in years.

Back on earth:
You stretched as you woke up. You looked around your room and rubbed your eyes. Than you thought about what happened before you dozed off. "Whis?" You called out. No reply. You got up and turned your lamp on. Whis had left you a letter.

Dear Miss (your name.)
I noticed you fell asleep and I decided to carry you to your room. I enjoyed our chat and hope to continue visiting you.
Until next time,
Whis.

You smiled feeling happy. You got dressed and decided to go see Bulma. You called her and was walking out the door. "Hey Bulma, I was wondering if I could come over." "Yes, id love that! I'm going on a date with Vegeta later and I need a girl's opinion on what to wear." You laughed.  "Alright." You listened to her talk about the details of the date. "It sounds like your going to ha-" Someone grabbed you and smashed your phone.

Bulma freaked out and basically ordered Vegeta to check on you on his way home. Vegeta was annoyed until he found your smashed phone and jacket. He called Bulma and explained what he found. She freaked out and Vegeta grabbed your smashed phone.

Beerus was relaxing on the grass so Whis took a chance to check on you. He found you immediately. You were gagged and tied up on a spaceship. It took little time for Whis to locate you. He immediately called Bulma.