Whis x insecure reader

You pounded the punching bag tears fell from your eyes and blurred your vision. You felt so useless. He needed you and you couldn't help. You punched the bag again.

Seven months ago:

Lord Beerus, Bulma, and Whis were walking through West City hunting for delicious food. Beerus grabbed a giant chicken and bit into it causing chicken to fall everywhere. It was gross, Whis sighed and delicately ate some steak cutting it with a fork and knife. Bulma enjoyed a chicken salad.

"Bulma this is amazing!" Whis gushed. "Yes it's absolutely sublime!" Beerus agreed. "I'm glad your both enjoying it!" Bulma said with an amused smile. Where these guys put all the food they ate she was sure she would never find out.

Meanwhile, you were crossing the street coming towards the food place Bulma, Lord Beerus, and Whis were at. You were really hungry and felt yourself gravitate to the food. When you walked by Whis's table some jerk pushed you when he was leaving and you fell on Whis into his arms.

His eyes widened and yours did to. His eyes are nice. You thought to yourself. Whis was frozen in his place. You were covered in layers of clothes because you didn't like your body. Whis smiled and lifted the hat you were wearing. "I almost thought you were a male, all these layers are quite deceiving miss."

You turned beet red and awkwardly crawled out of Whis embrace. "I'm sorry." You said than took off to go order your food. Whis frowned. Did I say something wrong? He thought to himself curious.

Bulma was upset and she pointed her finger at Whis. "Whis you can't say that to her! She's obviously shy! You may have offended her!" Beerus laughed. "That's a first. Whis is normally a smooth talker." Beerus stated than chomped on more chicken. Whis sighed. He stared at your hat that was still in his hands.

"Excuse me for a moment." He got up to go find you. When Whis was out of earshot Beerus smiled at Bulma. "I bet you Fifty zeni he gets turned down." Bulma looked confused. Beerus grunted. "That smooth talker is gonna ask that girl out." Bulma grinned. "I'll take that bet!"

You had ordered some sweet and sour chicken and your favorite soda. You sighed. That teal blue skinned man was handsome but he made fun of you right off the bat. "I will not cry!" You whispered quietly to yourself. "I hope you don't cry." A velvety voice replied. You looked up and gasped startled.

Whis held his hands up in surrender. "I'm sorry I wanted to apologize for saying that to you earlier. I promise I was only joking. I had no ill intent at all." You smiled a little. "Its okay." Whis smiled then gestured at the empty seat across from you. "May I sit with you?" You thought for a moment than nodded. Whis sat down and looked at your plate.

"What's that?" Whis asked with his eyes glued to your plate. "Sweet and sour chicken, you seem surprised. Have you had it before?" He shook his head. You poked a chicken with a clean chopstick and gave it to him. He ate it and you could see his face light up. "Delicious!" Whis said smiling. You laughed and Whis laughed with you. Whis motioned to a waitor and ordered himself some sweet and sour chicken.

Then he glanced back at you. "So may I ask why you wear all those layers?" You tugged your hair a little. "I don't like my body." You replied honestly. You were waiting for him to say something mean. "Oh, I thought you were afraid of the sun." Whis teased. You could understand he was being funny. You laughed.

Whis grinned than he got excited when his food arrived. He ate some of his food than stared at you. "I think you look pleasant." Whis said softly. "Huh?" You questioned. "I think you look pleasant. You don't have to wear all those layers. It's not even cold your probably frying." You stared at your food. Is he really concerned about me? You wondered curious.