Whis x reader Crush

His eyes entranced people and his grace made him perfect. He was a very handsome tall man and he was all you could think about. He was in short, perfect. You watched him train and you melted. This man was just so...everything. You could watch him for hours and hours. He was training moving his arms in a sort of dance. He was spinning and twirling his body. He had been training for hours and you had been shamelessly watching him from your hiding spot. Which was in a corner of the gardens under a lot of flowers. After five hours of watching Whis he left. You stood up and your shoulders sagged. "I'm pathetic, I can't even talk to the guy!" You slowly returned to your room. You closed the door and crawled into bed. This had been the third night that you'd watched Whis train. He hadn't noticed and you were grateful. You were here with Goku who couldn't stay on earth that much at all. Vegeta was being forced to stay on earth because he had caught a cold. You groaned into your pillow. You couldn't get the image of Whis training out of your head. There was a knock on your door. "Miss (Yourname?) Are you alright?" You gulped. "Yes, I'm just venting to myself." You answered not knowing what else to say. "Ah, ok please be careful you don't want to strain yourself to hard." You smiled. "I promise I'll be fine, goodnight Whis." "Goodnight Miss (Yourname)" Footsteps rang throughout the hallway signalling that Whis had left. You sighed to yourself and fell asleep. What am I going to do? You groaned into your pillow. You fell asleep thinking of ways to talk to Whis and hopefully stop stalking him. You didn't have any dreams you just closed your eyes and opened them basically. You checked the time and it was early in the morning. It was around five am and you threw your covers over you hoping to go back to sleep. A pair of footsteps were walking by your door. "Do you think (Yourname) is up yet?" Lord Beerus asked sounding grumpy. Whis chuckled. "I don't think so she normally sleeps in." Beerus made an agitated sound. "Some people are just lucky." Beerus growled. "My Lord I'm sure you'll be able to rest soon." Whis laughed. "I hope so." Beerus said yawning. You giggled loudly. You heard footsteps come to a halt and they walked back to your door. There was a knock, "Miss (Yourname) are you awake?" Whis asked sounding curious. You blushed and hid under your covers trying to hide your tomato face. Beerus snorted and opened your door. Whis made a disappointed sound. "What? " You never enter a woman's room without her permission!" Whis scolded. You were smiling. You had to hold back another giggle. Beerus just shrugged his shoulders. He walked over to your bed and sat down beside you. He poked your shoulder. "I know your awake! So don't play dumb!" You didn't want to get into trouble but you were worried about what beerus would do if he knew you were awake. He might get pissed about you ease dropping on their conversation. You didn't move a muscle. Beerus poked you again a little harder this time. Your eyebrows twitched. Whis sighed and tapped the ground with his staff. Your covers disappeared and you made a squeaky sound. Beerus grabbed you and glared at you. "I knew you were awake! Why didn't you answer me!" You were shaking. "I'm trying to sleep in! Why did you barge into my room!" You yelled at Beerus feeling extremely pissed off. "You think you can just invade my space and yell at me! This is my room while I'm staying here and you'll have to respect me or else I won't respect you!" You finished breathing heavily. Beerus lifted his hands in defense. "I'm sorry, perhaps I've crossed the line as those earthlings say. I didn't mean to cause you any discomfort. Please forgive me." You nodded. "It's alright all I'm asking for is respect for my personal space." Beerus nodded. "Yes of course." He got up and left. "I shall leave then and find something to eat. I'm so hungry." You laughed again and Beerus stared at you with a strange look. Whis had been staring at you intently. "Will we see you for breakfast Miss (Yourname?)" Whis asked in a soft voice. You stated at him and Beerus watched the both of you. "Of course, I wouldn't miss it." You replied staring into Whis's eyes like he was the only person left alive. Whis grinned. "I'm happy, it would be pleasant if you joined us." You just smiled not knowing what else to say. "Come on Whis! Breakfast won't cook it's self." Beerus added marching out of the room grinning like the Cheshire cat. Whis frowned for a moment than he refocused on you. "I'll have your breakfast prepared soon Miss (Yourname)." Whis bowed than left you alone in your room. After a few minutes and you were sure they were gone you squealed into your pillow and grinned like an idiot. Whis was adorable.

An: So I WILL BE SPENDING MOST OF THE NIGHT TYPING ONESHOTS AND HOPEFULLY ADDING MORE CHAPTERS TO THE WHIS STORY..I'M TRYING TO HURRY UP WITH THAT BECAUSE I HAVE SOME OTHER ONESHOTS I WANT TO START...HERES A HINT..IM A DOCTOR NOT A TORPEDO TECHNICIAN..HEHE I LOVE THIS FANDOM AND NOW IM HOOKED :D I HAVE BEEN BINGE WATCHING..A LOT..