Beerus x reader trip to readers world part 2

It had been weeks sense Beerus had come to visit you in our world. Honestly sometimes you wonder if he even had visited at all. Was it just a weird dream? Had you come in contact with something that affected your brain? It could even be that you hadn't had enough sleep. Whatever it was you were almost certain Beerus visiting you never happened. Even his clothes and "note" had disappeared. You went to your kitchen and sighed. It wasn't real and you had to come to terms that you were vividly dreaming.

If you live with a (parent\guardian) they walk into the house with groceries. They drop the keys on the counter and remind you that Halloween is around the corner. You sigh. "I don't think I'm participating this year." The (guardian\parent) laughed. "You can't say that after creating that elaborate costume weeks ago and leaving it on the floor in the bathroom!" Your eyes widened and your heart jumped. "What?" They told you it was put up in the closet. You rushed to the hallway closet and nearly ripped the door open. Lord Beerus's clothes were folded and sitting neatly on top of some towels. You (reacted) and grabbed his clothes putting them up in your room. You went back to the kitchen and your (parent\guardian) looked disappointed. "Aren't you going to try it on? You seem to have worked really hard on it. It would be a good idea to see if it fits."

1) You try it on knowing you secretly wondered what it'd look like on you. You love the way it fits on you and you show it off. After being praised about how good you look you return to your room to find Beerus sitting on your bed. He stares at you and smirks.

2) You decide not to put it on and explain that you've already tried it on and return to your room to find Beerus reading a magazine or book on your bed. He notices you and waves.

3) You live alone and decided to do laundry. You find Beerus's clothes in your basket. They were with the clean clothes. You fold them neatly and take them to the master bedroom. Beerus smiles at you while going through your things.

4) You tell parent \guardian that you didn't like the costume. When you get to the hallway you kick Lord Beerus clothes to your bedroom. You open the door and kick them in. Beerus is standing with his hands on his hips. He snaps his fingers and everything is destroyed.

Beerus showed his teeth. (If you were wearing his clothes he looked you over and agreed that they looked good on you. If you bring him the folded clothes he says thank you politely.) You sit down on the bed next to him and you stretch. "So how would you like to be entertained?" Beerus questions. (You reply to yourself on the inside.) Whatever you thought off you blurted out a massage. Than you either blushed or mentally kicked yourself. Damn, why did I say that out loud? "Alright." "Huh?" "Lay down on your belly." Beerus commanded. You complied. He placed his hands\paws on your shoulders. He slowly rubbed circles into your shoulders and he worked down your arms. Than he started at the top of your back and he massaged slowly. It hurt at first but soon you were loving it. You (moaned\sighed\or made a strange noise) Beerus grinned. "I'm glad your enjoying it." He started to pet your back, you were about to protest but it turned out to be strangely soothing. You just laid on you're bed letting him pet you. "So is there anything else you would like? It is my turn to entertain you after all."

AN: I'M GOING TO BE A MEANER AND STOP THE ONE SHOT RIGHT HERE I'LL GIVE EVERYONE A CHANCE TO COMMENT ON HOW YOU THINK YOU SHOULD BE ENTERTAINED.. EVEN IF BEERUS HAS TO WEAR A PINK APRON...SO COMMENT IF YA WANT :) I WILL ADD ALL IDEAS SOME HOW...*GOES TO FIND MY MAGIC HAT*