Beerus x veterinarian reader

You swirled around on your chair watching a hilarious scene unfold before you. You were a veterinarian but you'd never dealt with a case like this. Lord Beerus was sitting in front of you with a cold. He was on your examination table. You chuckled. Whis was reassuring Lord Beerus that he needed to be seen by an earthling professional and Bulma was searching her purse for money to pay you, she had lost her credit cards. Goku and Vegeta were currently arguing about who made Beerus sick. Apparently these three had trained under water while it was snowing. Every little bit one of them sneezed. Goku and Vegeta had somehow talked Beerus into training as well.

You stood up clearing your throat. "I need everyone but Lord Beerus to leave. Your all a distraction." Bulma nodded. Everyone left. Whis left smirking but his eyes held a high amount of concern. He smacked Vegeta and Goku in the head on there way out.  "Ow!" "What the f***" You laughed.

"This isn't funny human." Beerus said clearly agitated. "I know, but for me it's interesting. I never thought id get to examine a humanoid cat." "God of destruction." Beerus corrected you. "Right." You grabbed a stethoscope. "I'm going to listen to your heart rate." You explained. Beerus nodded. You placed the stethoscope on his chest and listened. His heart seemed fine. "Breathe." "Pardon me?" Beerus demanded. "Please breathe." He inhaled and exhaled. His lungs sounded all congested. You hummed. You grabbed his arm and froze. Beerus was tensed. "Do I have permission to touch your body? It's part of the examination." Beerus closed his eyes. "Continue."

You had a feeling that's what was bugging him. Not asking and without warning invading his space. You pressed your hands against his back and realized he was incredibly tense. "Has your daily schedule changed?" You asked as you checked his blood pressure. Beerus sighed. "Yes." You hummed again. "Changing your schedule can make you sick and not resting your body properly may wear you down." Beerus huffed. "I'm a god mortal, i don't get worn down." You raised your hands in defense. "I know, but you may feel that way." You bit your lip. "Would you like a massage? It could help." Beerus nodded and he took his chest piece off. You blushed.

Beerus smirked. "Enjoying the view?" You looked away. He laid down with his arms behind his head. You placed your hands on his shoulders and started pressing and stretching your fingers into his skin. Beerus groaned in pain than sighed happily. You moved slowly down to his chest and carefully massaged it. Beerus watched you the entire time. He had an idea that he would share with you later. You finished his front side and he flipped to his back. "Ahh.. a little to the left." Beerus commented. Meanwhile outside the room.

"Ah, yes just like that." Beerus could be heard loudly. Whis Bulma, Vegeta, all were blushing, even Goku. "Where else?" "Like this?" "Yes." Beerus moaned loudly. "Well, that escalated quickly." Bulma replied blushing. "No kidding." Vegeta stated. "Who wants ice cream?" Whis asked smiling. Everyone took the cue and left.

You had just finished giving Beerus a massage and he was purring. You giggled. You watched as Beerus sat up and stretched. "Pretty good human. Thank you." You nodded. "Don't get shy on me now." Beerus laughed. "I won't." Beerus nodded. You searched for some meds. "Take these for a few days. These are muscle relaxers it will melt your tension away." Beerus smirked. "I'll be back when there all gone." You blushed. Beerus laughed.

"Next time you'll be my patient." You felt your heart rate accelerate. "Although I don't need a tool to know your hearts beating extremely fast." Beerus said as his ear twitched. You covered your chest. "See you soon." Beerus replied licking his lips slowly. There was a knock on the Door. "Lord Beerus are you ready?" Whis asked calmly. "Yes." Whis opened the Door and giggled. "Well are you sure your ready Lord Beerus?" Beerus frowned than saw his chest piece on the table. He clipped it on shrugging. "Now I'm ready."

"You look better Lord Beerus." Bulma commented. "Yes this was exactly what I needed." Beerus sighed. "I bet it was." Bulma mumbled. Whis elbowed her. "So what do I owe ya (your name?)" You laughed. "It's on the house." "Oh my.." whis stated. Bulma elbowed him.

Beerus ignored them and stared at you. "I'll be back soon." You smiled. "Ill be waiting." Beerus smiled.

Beerus left and you melted into your chair. Wow. Was all you could think.

When Beerus found out what Whis and the others had thought he threatened to kill everyone, excluding you. He was on his way home. He laughed to himself. "I'll be back soon..(your name).

An: so part 2? Yes (; I am currently working on even more one shots. So they will be out soon.